Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is insane isn't it.

Even if his career has effectively ended today then he probably still never needs to work another day in his life if he was to liquidate all his current assets, downsize his house and sensibly reinvest the remaining proceeds from them.
Money doesn’t mean much when you’re looking over your shoulder rest of your life.

Like Phil is an absolute saint! By a lot of accounts he's a right little shit! Doesn't matter who these young lads play for, the complete abandonment of any kind of rules and sheer entitlement of them is out of control. They see themselves as a celebrity or brand before being a footballer. More educating less pitch time is needed at a younger age.
Hope it's an eye opener for Phil

The dads statement reads like a man who's acceptable a giant pile of money to keep quiet about it, who now is terrified he's going to lose that big pile of money. Not even a suggestion of concern for his daughter

When Stones broke things off with his long term girlfriend, he was employing every single member of her family.

They would not be the first family in history to see the daughters relationship as the family lottery ticket, it’s a tale as old as time.

Like Phil is an absolute saint! By a lot of accounts he's a right little shit! Doesn't matter who these young lads play for, the complete abandonment of any kind of rules and sheer entitlement of them is out of control. They see themselves as a celebrity or brand before being a footballer. More educating less pitch time is needed at a younger age.
I love Phil, like proper idolise him, mainly because of what the future holds but I do worry about him off the pitch. He seems a pretty impressionable kid to me though who's got the potential to be led astray.
I hope Phil is looking over his shoulder to see how quickly things can go tits up, get his head down and become the player he can be.

A squad player, with a few games every now and again, 20 years old, and with a house like that, etc.

No wonder these young footballers think they can do what they want.

View attachment 35501

He’s an international with over a hundred games for one of the richest and biggest clubs in the world who’s competed at a level most players never do before he was out of his teens. Obviously he’s paid well for it.

We’re currently in a contract standoff with McAtee because the club offered him - with zero professional - £8k a week and he wants £16k a week.

That’s over £4m virtually guaranteed.

Its the business they’re in.

Who knows, but the sheer aggressiveness of his tone would suggest he thinks all women are pieces of meat.

I wish I had not listened to the recording this morning, it has really upset me.

What world my little girl is growing up in, I shudder to contemplate.
Thankfully I’ve not heard it, just read it verbatim I presume. It is sickening.
I would find it hard not to disown my boys if they behaved remotely like that. That’s if their mothers not castrated them first.

Who knows, but the sheer aggressiveness of his tone would suggest he thinks all women are pieces of meat.

I wish I had not listened to the recording this morning, it has really upset me.

I’ve not listened to it and have no interest in listening to it. It’s only going to upset. Hope the woman in question is getting the help she needs now.

I often think the same with my girls, then I remember there's plenty more good people out there than this shower of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.