Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows, but the sheer aggressiveness of his tone would suggest he thinks all women are pieces of meat.

I wish I had not listened to the recording this morning, it has really upset me.

What world my little girl is growing up in, I shudder to contemplate.
These repulsive pieces of shit aren't something unique to this generation or this day and age. They've always been there, the only difference is that you heard less of them.

Didn't hear the audio but read the transcript. Still upsetting enough to make me want to beat the living crap out of him.

The dads statement reads like a man who's acceptable a giant pile of money to keep quiet about it, who now is terrified he's going to lose that big pile of money. Not even a suggestion of concern for his daughter
Exactly what I thought. Sounds like he’ll be begging her to change her story. Say it’s all made up he knows the money stops now what a total Cnut!

Thankfully I’ve not heard it, just read it verbatim I presume. It is sickening.
I would find it hard not to disown my boys if they behaved remotely like that. That’s if their mothers not castrated them first.
Put it this way, many men will have been in the mood and tried or intimated they wanted to have sex with a partner, once she say no or fuck off, you accept she ain't in the mood and don't force it, he hasn't /didn't seem to care about crossing that line.

Who knows, but the sheer aggressiveness of his tone would suggest he thinks all women are pieces of meat.

I wish I had not listened to the recording this morning, it has really upset me.

What world my little girl is growing up in, I shudder to contemplate.

Similar. You know me mate, I'm not one of the hang em high brigade generally but fucking hell that made me angry.

Put it this way, many men will have been in the mood and tried or intimated they wanted to have sex with a partner, once she say no or fuck off, you accept she ain't in the mood and don't force it, he hasn't /didn't seem to care about crossing that line.
She recorded it, used the phase I don’t want to have sex and used his name.

Unfortunately the conclusion I draw from this is it is not an isolated incident.

She recorded it, used the phase I don’t want to have sex and used his name.

Unfortunately the conclusion I draw from this is it is not an isolated incident.
I am the same and if you read back to this morning I madw it clear he is a **** and I think he is vile.

I was just explaining that unfortunately many men will try to intimate sex upon a partner, but most know when to draw a line, this horrible piece of shit didn't care and I think this was one of many times he treated a woman as an object.

He is a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.