Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would post my opinion on this before the thread gets locked like the mendy thread.

I honestly think greenwood is screwed here, even if court throw this out for whatever reason I think his footballing career is done. 10/20 years ago United would of got away with brushing this under the carpet and after 6 months the media would of forgot all about it.
But this is 2022 now.. women activists/ women rights etc will not tolerate this and it wouldn’t be worth man United having such a negative image because they will be slammed by everyone (and rightly so!)

I have heard the audio and it’s disgusting these players have the world at there feet and make more money in a year than most do in there life time. They are spoilt over paid brats and feel entitled to everything including women.

it honestly makes me wonder how common all this was going on with rich players in the 90’s and 00’s but obviously women are being heard now and clubs aren’t as protected as they used to be.
I hope the victim of this gets the support and love she deserves and I hope she speaks out about it to give other people who are suffering from domestic abuse the courage to speak up.
I'd like to think United would drop Greenwood but they have another (alleged) rapist on the books. Thank god we did not sign him.

I really hope this horrendous situation will really open up a debate around partner rape and domestic violence . As a female it must be hard being male and feeling that your all tared with the same brush ?

The sad thing is, young women who are married to or are going out with rich and famous men, will put up with this kind of sh*t to stay in that lifestyle. Regardless of the continued physical and mental abuse, it's hard for a young women to walk away from a life that can offer her financial stability for the rest of their life, where they will never want for anything. If Greenwood was a scrote working in a normal job, She would have f*cked him off straightaway.

Not necessarily. Happens at all class and wealth levels. Young women on benefits with abusive jobless partners can feel the need to stay with them too.

She wouldn't exactly be destitute, the money is a poor reason for staying.

Fair enough.
Heavy rumours about United covering up an incident with him 2 years ago involving the same girl, so safe to assume the other players knew about his behaviour though
Ah man united and their pr. Take Rooney and his drink driving. No fucker heard a word til he left. The minute he rolled up at Everton he was front page.

I really hope this horrendous situation will really open up a debate around partner rape and domestic violence . As a female it must be hard being male and feeling that your all tared with the same brush ?
Much harder to be in her situation. I have moaned in the past about being tarred with the same brush but as I have grown up and listened more to some stories of survivors you realise it isn't about you.

The dads statement reads like a man who's acceptable a giant pile of money to keep quiet about it, who now is terrified he's going to lose that big pile of money. Not even a suggestion of concern for his daughter
There’s a reason that it has taken so long to come out, and in the manner it has.

Not necessarily. Happens at all class and wealth levels. Young women on benefits with abusive jobless partners can feel the need to stay with them too.

She wouldn't exactly be destitute, the money is a poor reason for staying.

True.

But a lot of women are psychology trapped in that kind of lifestyle.
They don't want for anything bar a loving and caring partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.