Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ALJ7xgl.jpg

If this is true, especially the cover up from Utd and possibly Southgate etc then they should all go.

Who knows, but the sheer aggressiveness of his tone would suggest he thinks all women are pieces of meat.

I wish I had not listened to the recording this morning, it has really upset me.

What world my little girl is growing up in, I shudder to contemplate.
I think that audio was genuinely shocking, even though these days a lot of us have no doubt become desensitised to some of the terrible content on social media. It sounds authentic and if Greenwood is convicted he will face a significant jail sentence. I also shudder to think what may come out of the Mendy case which appears to be on a much larger scale.

This piece of shit needs to do hard time.

And to lose half his fortune defending himself in criminal courts.

And the other half to his victim(s) in civil courts.

I do remember Greenwood saying that Giggs was his idol growing up...

Who knows, but the sheer aggressiveness of his tone would suggest he thinks all women are pieces of meat.

I wish I had not listened to the recording this morning, it has really upset me.

What world my little girl is growing up in, I shudder to contemplate.
I worry about my daughter too, it literally is a jungle out there, today's society is a million miles away from how life was when I their age, the two 17 year olds being found dead with stab wounds in Manchester hasn't helped the anxiety.

Similar. You know me mate, I'm not one of the hang em high brigade generally but fucking hell that made me angry.

I know, mate.

We are all pretty much aware of the evils which happen in this world, yet seldom do we get to hear or see it in the absolute raw?

Perhaps we are all a little guilty of letting things wash over us, we roll out our shock and usual sympathies, yet I can't seem to shake the horror or anger listening in to such an evil act, the actual snarling contempt this **** has for this poor girl.

I have nothing but admiration for her bravery.

The sad thing is, young women who are married to or are going out with rich and famous men, will put up with this kind of sh*t to stay in that lifestyle. Regardless of the continued physical and mental abuse, it's hard for a young women to walk away from a life that can offer her financial stability for the rest of their life, where they will never want for anything. If Greenwood was a scrote working in a normal job, She would have f*cked him off straightaway.
I don’t think it’s just hard for women in that situation. It’s hard for women to walk away from abusers in all walks of life.

The Caroline Flack case would say otherwise.
We don't know what would have happened im a court case as it never got to court. The police had a statement from the victim albeit he didn't want to proceed and she had admitted the assault to the police presumably under caution and recorded. With this the CPS thought they could run the case successfully in court.
In this case we have all seen the video and heard the tape as well as bits of gossip and presumptions based on rumours from months ago. Miss Robson presumably was interviewed by the police today and as a result the police have arrested him and will be interviewing him under caution. By tomorrow they will charge him if they have enough evidence. There is nothing to suggest the victim will not proceed. This morning I mentioned Morrsons on/off girlfriend who withdrew part of her complaint which ironically was connected with intimidating a witness.
I cannot see Miss Robson withdrawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.