Match Ball and Peter Fletcher allegedly (for legal reasons)

What I don't understand is the OP stated that 'The ball landed near the disabled section the lad aged 16 picked the ball up and kept it'. It landed nowhere near a disabled section and I am convinced that the guy that picked the ball up isn't this guy on the site.

Eds said:
What I don't understand is the OP stated that 'The ball landed near the disabled section the lad aged 16 picked the ball up and kept it'. It landed nowhere near a disabled section and I am convinced that the guy that picked the ball up isn't this guy on the site.
Should have said disabled section near 109, however I told the guy who informed me the disabled are usually at the back aren't they? Like I said I was told this story by a guy at work who's his mate.

timschaefer86 said:
Harty looks like he wants to bottle him.
Hart's just pissed off because all season he's tried to kick out of his hands and have it land on the pitch somewhere near a blue shirt and the only time he's managed it is when he tried to kick it into the crowd.

cavalier Jackson said:
Wasn't fletcher an ex copper? The police have no record of this arrest. Who were these coppers ?

or worse, ex coppers pretending they were still coppers. Was he taken to city, or the cop shop? Highly irregular if it was the former, rather than the latter. Throw into the mix the ex-copper status and it would have been a kidnapping, alright youth knapping.

Can someone do a Hitler vid of Peter Fletcher when he finds out the match ball is missing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.