Match day announcer

He doesn't bother me in the slightest but then again I don't take much notice...

Although I did enjoy the "day out" comment. Thought it was quite witty.

Can't believe so many are offended by him tbh.

Think some of you need to chill out and get to the lasses thread to cheer yourselves up.

It worked a treat for me last week!

Although if it's the same guy who reads the teams out, then I wish he'd stop calling Javi Garcia "Javier..." Now THAT is a tad irritating.

Well actually I'd be quite happy if the name wasn't on the team sheet at all, but that's for another thread eh?

;-)

it might be cos i've normally had a few beers, but i can't honestly say i've ever noticed him at all ?
before the game i'm on the concourse with mates and before kick off i'm normally stood chatting to the lads next to me ?

does he bang on a lot while they're warming up or something ?
he's not talking while the match is on so who gives a fuck really ?

PistonBlue said:
Matty said:
I was cringing everytime he openned his mouth. What's wrong with just telling us the facts? Coming on, Number 10 Edin Dzeko, for number 16, Sergio Aguero. There you go, job done, all the information I need. I couldn't give 2 fucks that Dzeko has scored in his last 2 games. Modern football is wank at times.

Why bother telling us their number? We've got eyes ffs! Or why tell us their names, fuck me I've been going long enough now to work out for myself who's going off and who's coming on, it's a fucking pisstake.
In fact why tell us there's a sub taking place at all, we can fuckin see it!!!!

I don't even know why the game was played at all, everyone knew we were gonna win so it was all just a waste of fuckin time.

Modern football, shit it.
that made me laugh

please lighten up you lot he was just trying to give us a smile, though he was not as funny as when the sprinkler soaked the espn desk and commentators :)

I'm working most match days and my routine is normally sneak out of graft around 2ish (ammend for different KO times) to get in the ground around 5-10 minutes before kick off, chat to the lads around me about how fucking great we are. Watch 45 minutes of scintillating action then down onto the concourse for a coffee, pie and more chat to my fellow blues who are by now bursting with joy at what they've witnessed on the pitch. Back to my seat as we kick off for the second half where I'm entertained by football from the gods and then finished off by a quick dart on the final whistle (honestly..) I then tune into the radio where it's obvious all the moaning **** callers have watched a different game to me. Get back to work happy in the knowledge that City are magic and the rushing about was worth it... I'm going to pay more attention to the announcer on Sunday, it seems I'm missing out on an important part of the match day experience. :-)

Would just like to say although i was at a job interview would like to say this thread is very funny and if what people are saying is true and this happens every single week would annoy the fuck out of me.

the guy at anfield is good he's been there for years and is very simple

Goalscorer number 16 sergio aguero. all that is needed or

coming on for manchester city number 10 edin Dzeko

and he is replacing number 32 carlos tevez.

leeds fans were funny? at piccadilly after the game even though i didn't make it i had my city scalf on anyway and was getting all sorts of shit bunch of twats somone said manc **** i said i'm not manc you fucking twat he just looked and then carried on walking

Pablo1 said:
I'm working most match days and my routine is normally sneak out of graft around 2ish (ammend for different KO times) to get in the ground around 5-10 minutes before kick off, chat to the lads around me about how fucking great we are. Watch 45 minutes of scintillating action then down onto the concourse for a coffee, pie and more chat to my fellow blues who are by now bursting with joy at what they've witnessed on the pitch. Back to my seat as we kick off for the second half where I'm entertained by football from the gods and then finished off by a quick dart on the final whistle (honestly..) I then tune into the radio where it's obvious all the moaning **** callers have watched a different game to me. Get back to work happy in the knowledge that City are magic and the rushing about was worth it... I'm going to pay more attention to the announcer on Sunday, it seems I'm missing out on an important part of the match day experience. :-)

Dinosaur.

;-)

1.618034 said:
Pablo1 said:

Dinosaur.

;-)

I did get in City Square over Xmas to sample one of those pork barm/muffin/baps that were being knocked out. Was a bit out of my comfort zone - never again! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.