Match day announcer

gazinho said:
Right who the fuck has told this **** that we need a life story on every single player he mentions?

He's spouting more and more shite every single game, there were at least 3 occasions I wanted to ram the mic up his arse today!!!

Anyway just thought I'd have a rant about it, good performance today onwards and upwards hopefully a couple of wembley trips on the horizon.

To be fair as a new supporter, it is a good player profile point. I can't be bothered reading programmes or club history as next season I'll be following someone else. GO GO ROBINHO

blue underpants said:
BluePurgatory said:
Only on Blue Moon could there be a hate thread about a match day anouncer :0(
^^^^^^^^^^
THIS

Did you not think it was cringe worthy listening to him though. All I kept thinking was that this is something you would expect from the fucking rags.

it didnt bother me in any way, and if thats what this place is coming to, slagging off the stadium announcer, then we're fucked.

i dont think he would be able to do it for a premier league game, as i only remember his making cup references iirc.

I will tolerate it if he uses his new found claim to fame wisely. Next Derby I only expect nothing less

No 1 is the doughnut thieving **** De Gea who the fuck steals doughnuts
And No 10 for United is the infamous Granny Shagger Wayne Rooney
And No 11 for United famous for banging his brother’s wife illegitimate Ryan Giggs
And No 20 for United is the alleged rapist Robin van Persie

So I hope you are reading annoying match day commentator I expect nothing less.

the originalkippaxman said:
blue underpants said:
BluePurgatory said:
Only on Blue Moon could there be a hate thread about a match day anouncer :0(
^^^^^^^^^^
THIS

Did you not think it was cringe worthy listening to him though. All I kept thinking was that this is something you would expect from the fucking rags.

Too be honest mate I think it is more cringey making a thread about him. I am too busy talking to my mates to listen to what the anouncer is saying. I can only imagine that those who tune into him must be on there own and have no body to talk to!

BluePurgatory said:
the originalkippaxman said:
blue underpants said:
^^^^^^^^^^
THIS

Too be honest mate I think it is more cringey making a thread about him. I am too busy talking to my mates to listen to what the anouncer is saying. I can only imagine that those who tune into him must be on there own and have no body to talk to!

I made the thread due to it annoying the fuck out of me yesterday, reading through some of the replies it also bothered a few other people, as for being on my own and having nobody to talk to you're right I live a sad lonely existence, in fact the only interaction I ever have is with strangers on this forum, oh how I wish my life was as busy and fulfilled as yours BP!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.