Match day announcer

Yes, let's sack him and put him on the dole because some of you don't like his cheeriness. I bet nazis have more compassion than some of you lot ;)

mcfcirlam said:
I dont think it was the same guy who last season stated
"Welcome to Manchester City, the only remaining English team in this competition"
after United had lost at 6pm.
Then we lose to Sporting Lisbon.
Yesterday was a joke, just tell me the headlines then shut up.

yhp, and all the champions shit in the build up to the derby and listing all the goalscorers in last year's derbies in the line-up pre-match for us to lose 3-2, just knew he was jinxing it, just read the teams and the subs and shut up.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcirlam said:
I dont think it was the same guy who last season stated
"Welcome to Manchester City, the only remaining English team in this competition"
after United had lost at 6pm.
Then we lose to Sporting Lisbon.
Yesterday was a joke, just tell me the headlines then shut up.

yhp, and all the champions shit in the build up to the derby and listing all the goalscorers in last year's derbies in the line-up pre-match for us to lose 3-2, just knew he was jinxing it, just read the teams and the subs and shut up.

Correct,arrogant and also part of the happy clappy nonsense that blights football.I just think all these types of things destroy the matchday experience.
Its all the marketing "Quentins" getting invoved and creating something they know nothing about ie football.

Just to let you all know after a good nights sleep and time to reflect, I still think this guy is a ****, in fact an utter **** who if I ever sit in the Colin Bell lower will be getting the mic rammed down his fucking throat so he can no longer come out with the bullshit filled bile he's been spouting more and more recently!!!

Apart from that what a lovely day it is :)

Pretty sure it's that Alex guy who reads the teams out on tunnel cam and City Square

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.