Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

mike channon´s windmill said:
Utter fookin wank - got 2-0 written all over it but you can´t gift goals at this level. It ain´t working up front. Not good enough for the title. Forget it ladies and gents. Champs don´t gift goals to fookin useless goalhanging coonts like that fooker. Hope the coont gets a bad injury then Villa ARE goosed!!

Kind of agree. Dropped points here means we're playing for 4th the rest of the way.

Very disappointing I'll have to root for fucking Arse to unseat the rags. :/

Blue_Rossy said:
Bent scores 1st touch. Honestly were you all suprised!! This is what we are famous for. Pele could make a comeback and score against us. Im afraid we resume with the typical city noose around our necks. Pissed off yes shocked? Suprised? not a chance.

there's still 45 minutes ffs.

sammyvine said:
Personally I've never liked Barry as a player.

Very average but seems to convince managers that he is the real deal. Not just saying that because we are losing and out of frustration but I really don't know what he brings to a team.

I would rather Milner plays instead of him.

With all due respect mate, if he convinces all these managers then he must have something that you cannot see.

Both fullbacks much better today,that's the positive.
This game is displaying our obvious weakness - Pace - we simply do not play with any,in order to get the best out of Tev and Dzeko,a 442 formation,with fast wingers must be used.
Playing Barry,Yaya and DJ together is not working,they are far too predictable and similar as a trio which makes the team unbalanced and slow.

get aj running at that clark kid, hes young , inexperienced and carrying a booking

Bent scores 1st touch. Honestly were you all suprised!! This is what we are famous for. Pele could make a comeback and score against us. Im afraid we resume with the typical city noose around our necks. Pissed off yes shocked? Suprised? not a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.