Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

baggy said:
ps. the goal was no way hart's fault.

Kolos fault for me, only has to play a simple 5 yard pass to Silvas feet. I cant remember the last time we conceded a goal where I have thought "Nothing we could have done about that". I mean when was the last time someone actually played through us or smashed one in from 30 yards? Everytime its either shit defending from a set piece or us giving the ball away cheaply!

TFC said:
Theres nowt quite like the matchday forum.

prozac.jpg

From what I've seen (shit fucking streams!!!!) our attacking tempo is far too slow. We need to up it or allow Villa on to us so we can hit them on the break.

Also, Kolarov has been our best attacking player.

For me, Milner on for Barry and Zab on for Boateng.

Chill pills all around. I'd like to think if we had the same possession in the second half we would create a least a couple of decent chances.

Disappointing from Joe. His form is worrying, I wouldn't be surprised to see Shay back in next week.

Come on City.

Another Hart error, is the only reason their in the lead, we will push on and other than set-pieces, I feel we have the winning of this match.

Blue_Rossy said:
Bent scores 1st touch. Honestly were you all suprised!! This is what we are famous for. Pele could make a comeback and score against us. Im afraid we resume with the typical city noose around our necks. Pissed off yes shocked? Suprised? not a chance.
Well if that´s the case I would prefer the good sheikh to drop his investment like a fookin stone coz I´m sure pissed off with hoping against fookin hope!!

wtf is wrong with our passing ,seems like barry cant run with the fkn ball ,thank god we have yaya and silva our midfield would b dead without them, kolarov is 2 fkn slow - 5 passes from xavi and iniesta would crack this lame defense

milner for barry

FantasyIreland said:
Both fullbacks much better today,that's the positive.
This game is displaying our obvious weakness - Pace - we simply do not play with any,in order to get the best out of Tev and Dzeko,a 442 formation,with fast wingers must be used.
Playing Barry,Yaya and DJ together is not working,they are far too predictable and similar as a trio which makes the team unbalanced and slow.

im sorry mate but boatang has been quite poor to be honest, however kolarov has had a very good game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.