Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

Blue_Rossy said:
Bent scores 1st touch. Honestly were you all suprised!! This is what we are famous for. Pele could make a comeback and score against us. Im afraid we resume with the typical city noose around our necks. Pissed off yes shocked? Suprised? not a chance.

Nope. Expected us to drop points and Bent to score when the transfer was announced.

It's typical City.

But yeah if we lose or even draw the title over.

I know you can never say never but 8 points behind United with us having to go to Everton, the rags and Chelsea...oh and even Liverpool. No chance.

I really hope we improve in the 2nd half.

ElanJo said:
From what I've seen (shit fucking streams!!!!) our attacking tempo is far too slow. We need to up it or allow Villa on to us so we can hit them on the break.

Also, Kolarov has been our best attacking player.

For me, Milner on for Barry and Zab on for Boateng.
What! Boateng has been Stellar

As I said on Page 12 just before kick-off, we lack width.

Adam Johnson needs to be introduced now. Not in the 60th minute.

This Villa side did not like our higher tempo in the 2nd period and if we utilise Dzeko better in the 2nd half then I'm confident we can rescue this.

Remember folks these are the matches we need to come away with a least a point.

Expect a high tempo in the 2nd half and I hope for better off the ball movement from all concerned.

ElanJo said:
From what I've seen (shit fucking streams!!!!) our attacking tempo is far too slow. We need to up it or allow Villa on to us so we can hit them on the break.

Also, Kolarov has been our best attacking player.

For me, Milner on for Barry and Zab on for Boateng.

this, barry and boatang weak links, zab should be a definete starter!

dref619 said:
get aj running at that clark kid, hes young , inexperienced and carrying a booking

we shouldnt need to get anybody running at that twat. Hes should have been at least booked for both his ankle breakers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.