Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

every week, this ref is shit, this commentator hates us what a bunch of paranoid moaning fu%kers. we are playing bad, as for villa parking the bus, we,ve done it plenty of times ourselves.
we need to up tempo, just as Mr waddle is advising ........... :-)

I think we are playing ok. Barry has looked poor and silva not up to his usual stellar standards, but we are away from home and have dominated the game. Very unlucky to be behind and carry on as we are and we will create more chances and probably score at least one. I am not sweating just yet.

jimharri said:
TFC said:
Theres nowt quite like the matchday forum.
Agreed. This place has to be seen to be believed.
I honesty can't believe what I am reading. Never reading the match day forum again, it's not even funny .

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Dax777 said:
What! Boateng has been Stellar

Absolutely but you have to remember that when City lose or let a goal in Boateng is currently target number one if he is playing. He did nothing wrong on this goal and has actually played well but it is inevitable the boo boys will pick on him as usual.

im sorry pal but boatang has been poor once again, i know he is a top player but currently zabba is way better than him.

SboroBlu said:
TaylorWill07 said:
im sorry mate but boatang has been quite poor to be honest, however kolarov has had a very good game.

I agree, Why isn't Zab playing. Boatent hasn't been the player we expected since the cross he put in against Valencia

I like the look of Kolorov. Even if he isnt that great he has a great left foot and can produce something.

Boateng has been the most disappointing out of the signings which have been made. Looks so slow and clumsy. Doesn't look comfortable at all on the ball.

With the spuds drawing i'd take a point now.

The title has gone if it was ever a possibility.

Dax777 said:
ElanJo said:
From what I've seen (shit fucking streams!!!!) our attacking tempo is far too slow. We need to up it or allow Villa on to us so we can hit them on the break.

Also, Kolarov has been our best attacking player.

For me, Milner on for Barry and Zab on for Boateng.
What! Boateng has been Stellar

In that case my crap stream really hasn't done him justice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.