Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

Zab should be ahead of Boateng at rb in this game, rhythm of the team lost everytime new player introduced, Boateng still hardly blended with the others in the team.

Barry, silva and tevez have been poor.

Watching our title hopes slip away :(

On a plus note Kolorov finally seems to have got a grip of the prem.

Dax777 said:
ElanJo said:
From what I've seen (shit fucking streams!!!!) our attacking tempo is far too slow. We need to up it or allow Villa on to us so we can hit them on the break.

Also, Kolarov has been our best attacking player.

For me, Milner on for Barry and Zab on for Boateng.
What! Boateng has been Stellar

Absolutely but you have to remember that when City lose or let a goal in Boateng is currently target number one if he is playing. He did nothing wrong on this goal and has actually played well but it is inevitable the boo boys will pick on him as usual.

Tez Tosterone said:
As I said on Page 12 just before kick-off, we lack width.

Adam Johnson needs to be introduced now. Not in the 60th minute.

This Villa side did not like our higher tempo in the 2nd period and if we utilise Dzeko better in the 2nd half then I'm confident we can rescue this.

Remember folks these are the matches we need to come away with a least a point.

Expect a high tempo in the 2nd half and I hope for better off the ball movement from all concerned.
agreed

Garden Of Edin said:
Everybody calm the fuck down, this place is a circus.

Mancini will give them a kick in the arse.
AJ on for Barry, Silva in the middle.

We're going to win this lads.

we will not win this game, FACT.

We need Milner or Johnson and take Barry off but it wont happen. YaYa has been a passenger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.