Match fixing confirmed (including in England)

ifiwasarichfan said:
Somebody has said earlier that one of the common bets made is on the times of the First Yellow Card.

This will be Nectar to all the United/FA Agenda Posters.

"No wonder the Ginger Bastard always gets let off."

It's not really a rag thing, but is a beauty in terms of spread betting and a highly lucrative one.

The cookie monster said:
kiam06 said:
If you think this is big wait until the fergie stuff comes out next few years even some of us blues will be shocked.

Give us a clue
Whats he been up too that you know,but no one else does?

The law of averages, but I think it will be more to do with fungus himself than ragdom!

VOOMER said:
Match fixing and event fixing has been rife in every sport and football is a sport. However, they will do anything to protect the brand, so the truth could well get buried.
This is what the people claiming they won't believe it until they see prosecutions don't get. 4 top class PL referees have been uncovered in the last 4 years and been forced to give up fron-line referreing yet it's all been done very quietly without a peep in the press.

Prestwich_Blue said:
VOOMER said:
Match fixing and event fixing has been rife in every sport and football is a sport. However, they will do anything to protect the brand, so the truth could well get buried.
This is what the people claiming they won't believe it until they see prosecutions don't get. 4 top class PL referees have been uncovered in the last 4 years and been forced to give up fron-line referreing yet it's all been done very quietly without a peep in the press.

so are 4 more due to be dumped or are our current ones clean?

Prestwich_Blue said:
VOOMER said:

Surely there has to be some evidence
People cant just log onto an internet football forum and believe whats written

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
VOOMER said:

Walton was one of those above 4, with the other three moving on a 3 or 4 years ago. As I've said before, there are three others of the current group who have been fingered. I think one of those will retire at the end of the season. So two referees will have been quietly and carefully removed and no one will raise an eyebrow.

Prestwich_Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Walton was one of those above 4, with the other three moving on a 3 or 4 years ago. As I've said before, there are three others of the current group who have been fingered. I think one of those will retire at the end of the season. So two referees will have been quietly and carefully removed and no one will raise an eyebrow.

well Attwell got dumped and Mason shifted though he still referees Prem occassionally.

From today's independent and apologies if already posted....

"including an under-20 match between Argentina and Bolivia that was settled by a dubious penalty awarded in the 12th minute of injury time"

12th minute of injury time!!!
Dubious penalty!!!
Even Sir Face of Bacon wouldn't be able to explain that one away

Prestwich_Blue said:

Riley (moved upstairs) and Styles ('retired') are presumably two of the others. Who was the 3rd?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
well Attwell got dumped and Mason shifted though he still referees Prem occassionally.

Attwell was just incompetent but Mason, the Bolton fan whose entire family are apparently season ticket holders at the swamp, hasn't reffed a City game since his shit awful performance at Swansea last season (when City were conveniently also shit awful) although he was 4th offical at a recent game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.