Match fixing confirmed (including in England)

de niro said:
what about that game where everton were nearly relegated, think it was v wimbledon.

Hans Segars was nicked but they couldn't prove it IIRC?

sjk2008 said:
Can I ask what the accusations that are being thrown at Riley, Styles, Bennett and Walton were/are?

You can ask,but nobody will bother answering.
We were denied a clear throw-in during a pre-season friendly at Stockport a few years ago,and United went on to win the league that year.
Coincidence? - I don't think so.
They are bent - that's all you need to know.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
sjk2008 said:
Can I ask what the accusations that are being thrown at Riley, Styles, Bennett and Walton were/are?

We were denied a clear throw-in during a pre-season friendly at Stockport a few years ago,and United went on to win the league that year.
Coincidence? - I don't think so.
They are bent - that's all you need to know.
It will all come out one day i tell ya...

sjk2008 said:

As far as I'm aware a report was presented to the FA that linked dubious decisions each of them made to suspicious betting patterns. What those specific decisions were I don't exactly know as I haven't seen the report.

A similar one was presented about 12 months or so ago and this one I had advance notice of. I told some trusted people on here that Mason wouldn't be refereeing us again. And sure enough he was withdrawn from two of our games at short notice.

I'd like to ask people like Cookie Monster & Pigeonho a question. You clearly think this is all a load of bollocks, which is your prerogative, but why are you so persistent with your sarcastic postings? You must have posted far more than me on these threads which makes me very suspicious about your motives.

Prestwich_Blue said:
sjk2008 said:

As far as I'm aware a report was presented to the FA that linked dubious decisions each of them made to suspicious betting patterns. What those specific decisions were I don't exactly know as I haven't seen the report.

A similar one was presented about 12 months or so ago and this one I had advance notice of. I told some trusted people on here that Mason wouldn't be refereeing us again. And sure enough he was withdrawn from two of our games at short notice.

I'd like to ask people like Cookie Monster & Pigeonho a question. You clearly think this is all a load of bollocks, which is your prerogative, but why are you so persistent with your sarcastic postings? You must have posted far more than me on these threads which makes me very suspicious about your motives.

I have no idea what you are going on about
And last season you were among the chief culprits who said the prem and f a were behind an agenda to stop us winning the league
Then you said 6 out of 10 prem matches most weeks were fixed

I called bollocks and i stick by it unless i'm shown evidence

Cheers.

Prestwich_Blue said:
sjk2008 said:

Could it possibly be because it's invariably you who starts these 'corruption' threads in the first place?
None of us who are sceptical start 'scepticism',or 'corruption is bollocks' threads,and we certainly don't start threads calling fellow blues who happen to disagree with us 'smug,sarcastic twats'.
And that's from a moderator.
All we do is challenge your opinion,and ask for clarification and substantiation,along with the odd lighthearted bit of fun,which I didn't realise had been outlawed.
Some conspiracy theories I have read on here have been worthy of David Icke on acid,so obviously they are going to be ridiculed.
Our 'motives' aren't 'suspicious' - we just want something tangible in the way of proof,which is a perfectly reasonable ask.
I can't speak for anyone else,but I have always been agnostic on the matter of corruption - if it comes to light that you and others are completely vindicated,then I shall be the first to admit I was wrong.
The forum will always have differing opinions on everything,from 'was Barry Silkman an unsung genius' through to 'muffin or barm',and corruption within football is the same.
I really can't see why you get so bothered by some of us having a different view to yours on this.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Could it possibly be because it's invariably you who starts these 'corruption' threads in the first place?
None of us who are sceptical start 'scepticism',or 'corruption is bollocks' threads,and we certainly don't start threads calling fellow blues who happen to disagree with us 'smug,sarcastic twats'.
All we do is challenge your opinion,and ask for clarification and substantiation,along with the odd lighthearted bit of fun,which I didn't realise had been outlawed.
Some conspiracy theories I have read on here have been worthy of David Icke on acid,so obviously they are going to be ridiculed.
Our 'motives' aren't 'suspicious' - we just want something tangible in the way of proof,which is a perfectly reasonable ask.
I can't speak for anyone else,but I have always been agnostic on the matter of corruption - if it comes to light that you and others are completely vindicated,then I shall be the first to admit I was wrong.
The forum will always have differing opinions on everything,from 'was Barry Silkman an unsung genius' through to 'muffin or barm',and corruption within football is the same.
I really can't see why you get so bothered by some of us having a different view to yours on this.
These threads seem to follow another CoC to the rest of Bluemoon. Absolutely no light hearted or joke posts allowed whatsoever, yet people can call people twats whenever they want.

I posted last year something along the lines of "Football is like wrestling, it's all scripted" and got called all the names under the Sun, i was only having a laugh. Many times I called people out who were moaning after any little decision that went against us about there being corruption to stop us winning the title telling them "you sound like Rags did when they banged on about football being corrupt to stop them overtaking Liverpool" and "go and phone a reliable journalist or hire a private detective or get James Bond involved to crack this corruption" because everyone seemed to like to maon about it but nobody wanted to do anything about it. As far as i knew, not one City fan had even contacted the club about what they were going to do about the corruption, yet would still moan about it every week.

I thought it was boring and strange with something so big that nobody wanted to stop it.

PB - you mentioned in the other thread about two separate exposés. Is what we have seen from Europol the sum total of both or is there still another to come at some point?

In terms of corruption, I've always assumed refs would be quite sly rather than obvious, however there have been three decisions that have been so bad as to make you really wonder.

The first - and I'm not saying this because it was a decision that favoured the rags - is the goal that should have been vs Spurs at the swamp. I still find it incredulous that Clattenburg (ref that day) and/or Rob Lewis (liner) failed to spot the ball had gone that far over the line.

The second is the infamous ghost goal from Watford vs Reading, as refereed by Stuart Attwell. I mean, for fuck's sake, the ball went WIDE of the goal!!! How could any official get something so fundamentally wrong?

Finally is our old friend Graham Poll and the debacle that was Australia vs Croatia where he booked the same player 3 times?

These are staggering examples of extreme incompetence by our officials which makes you seriously consider if something is afoot afterall?

Clattenburg and Attwell are still refereeing in spite of those incidents and Poll continued to referee for another 12 months after his horror show.

I wonder if PGMOL will now move towards transparency (ie how a ref is chosen per game, who is on the panel to appoint them etc)? I won't hold my breath though.

Prestwich_Blue said:

there is something on the Mason issue, last season we had him for WBA(the 0-0 where we had a goal ruled out when onside), Liverpool(remember the Johnson challenge days after Kompany's red?) and then Swansea away where they got a soft penalty in the first 5 minutes, and Bennett raised eyebrows several times in his career most notably Wigan/Man U on the final day of the season when the Rags needed to win the title.

All I'll say is it was convenient that Mason got pulled from 2 of our games, hasn't reffed us since and it seemed convenient that he didn't take longer off for the reason a certain someone gave us last season as to why he'd missed our game.

That was also around the time he screwed over QPR at OT, though there obviously isn't any bias against them this season now Bolton are down as he reffed them winning at Stamford Bridge.

Though we've got to January this season and he's only given out 4 yellow cards less than he did for the entirety of last season, just saying.

The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I have no idea what you are going on about
You've made it clear you think the idea of corruption in the PL is a load of bollocks yet you've posted on this thread something like 15 times. I started it, on a subject I'm very interested in, and have answered some questions and I've only posted 12 times I think. I suspect you've posted more on this thread than anyone else yet you have no interest in this subject.

Now if I've got no interest in a subject being discussed on a thread I'll either not bother or have my say and leave it. Yet you come on these threads time and time again mocking anyone who wants to discuss it seriously and intelligently. You clearly have a motive in trying to disrupt these threads. So I ask myself what it is and why you feel the need to pursue it so obsessively?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.