Match of the Day - 2023/24

Yeah I get that, but I was sat directly in line with Aaron’s and he looked offside to me, but as you said, the ball travelled a long way to him. I’ve not seen anything to conclude either way.
Not sure we will, unless there was a tactical camera filming from further up.

Yeah I get that, but I was sat directly in line with Aaron’s and he looked offside to me, but as you said, the ball travelled a long way to him. I’ve not seen anything to conclude either way.
I agree, I sit in line with it and the winger looked offside to me. Our defenders would be facing the player making the crossfield pass and as they dont have eyes in the back of their heads they would probably not know where he started his run from. From then on their priority was defending the cross. It's interesting someone said Ake did appeal although half heartedly, but this may be because all goals are reviewed or the ref may have said its going to review. May watch the game again tonight to have a look.

Goal of the month, according to the MOTD viewers...

Those scousers will vote for anything, won't they? You should have seen some of the goals that lost to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.