Match of the Day

Re: MOTD

RandomJ said:
How nice of them to turn the analysis of our game vs west Ham into a United wankathon.

As soon as that started the tv was off. It's a disgraceful show really.

Did they put any rags in their team of the week to be on the safe side as if they played before the show it'd be full of them?

unexpected item said:
They know that football fans lean forward to hear what the pundits have got to say about their team after the game highlights, and most of us would have been looking forward to watching Yaya's goal discussed and dissected. So, knowing full well they had our attention at this point, they run the rag wank-fest tribute to rub our collective noses in it. It was a deliberate act, designed to humiliate.

Good job the BBC is located in London so I can't chuck sh!t at them......oh, wait a minute!

I had the misfortune of watchin it for prob the first time this season !. Fookin disgraceful stuff ! . Just more proof that those rag fookers ent a football club, they're a business . I take it that they'll be goin this after the rest of our games this season ?. I wish this shit rubbed off on the players as much as it does the fans as it'll give them that push they need .

Fuck MOTD.. hosted by cunts,produced by cunts,directed by cunts..

Even the backdrop and furniture is a ****..

Can't take anything Shearer says seriously after his Mario 'what's he ever won' comment during the euros.

He comments without any knowledge of facts, for example Sergio missed 9 games through injury and wasn't fully fit for a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.