Match of the Day

Bias and Rag w@ankfest aside - the programme is so tired with poor pundits etc... needs a big makeover and some new blood. Linekar, Lawro, Shearer and Hansen - all need to go. Mind you Colin Murray is even worse.

I Tweeted this to Lineker last night:

Totally insulting to MCFC tonight, quite shameful.

I'm sure he made three responses but can only spot two this morning:

Nonsense. You've a very short memory! The title winners always get their moment as did City last year. Trust you didn't whine then?

We did exactly that last year. All City and no United after showing both teams. Telling the story

The other was something about it being the appropriate place because we were closest challengers.

west didsblue said:
This was the first MOTD since they won the league on Monday. Did you expect them to ignore it?

I think you have managed to totally miss the point. It was the total lack of analysis of our match, (2 excellent goals, Hart mistake etc) and the timing. Why not end the programme with a tribute to them? why ignore our match to run the wankfest?

Anyway Markt85 I will ask again...... what penalty !!!!

OB1 said:
I Tweeted this to Lineker last night:

Totally insulting to MCFC tonight, quite shameful.

I'm sure he made three responses but can only spot two this morning:

Nonsense. You've a very short memory! The title winners always get their moment as did City last year. Trust you didn't whine then?

We did exactly that last year. All City and no United after showing both teams. Telling the story

The other was something about it being the appropriate place because we were closest challengers.

Fair play to the smug **** for responding. Tweet him a summary of this thread, you never know he might just get the point that he's obviously missing.

Blue Mist said:
west didsblue said:
This was the first MOTD since they won the league on Monday. Did you expect them to ignore it?

I think you have managed to totally miss the point. It was the total lack of analysis of our match, (2 excellent goals, Hart mistake etc) and the timing. Why not end the programme with a tribute to them? why ignore our match to run the wankfest?

Zabeleta handball

Blue Mist said:
west didsblue said:

Why is it if any organisation strays from the 'City are the best in the world' line then some Blues throw their toys out of the pram?

Whenever anyone wins the league, the next MoTD is all about them.

I don't blame them for highlighting the Rags superiority etc whilst pointing out our shortcomings - of which their are plenty.

Hopefully we will strengthen this summer, unlike at the end of last season and hopefully we will put up a better fight for the Premier League next season, unlike this!

Maybe then, when MoTD are all over City, it will keep people like you happy, bless!

Oh, and as for the penalty...

It was when Zabaletta intentially leant into the path of a shot causing his arm to hit the ball. Yes his arm was by his side, but its the intent of what he did. Stonewaller, I would be livid if we didnt get that.

But you probably didn't notice that either...

Can't fathom how people can actually get upset or angry about something like this.

Caveman said:
Can't fathom how people can actually get upset or angry about something like this.

because if it was us winning the league, I doubt they would have done the same.Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.Someone said they didn't show Agueerrooos goal at the start?

SWSB said:
Caveman said:

^^^^^^^^^ exactly this

because if it was us winning the league, I doubt they would have done the same.Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.Someone said they didn't show Agueerrooos goal at the start?

They did exactly the same last year...

As I inferred previously, some Blues have too selective a memory and are far too touchy, 'agenda' this, 'shit' that, '****' the other. Seriously!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.