Match of the Day

Bad call from the BBC. Very unprofessional to talk about another club so much whist doing the match analysis for city. Hmmmm

Lazy pundits if you ask me, they probably mixed up when united play.

Well thats put me off my museli, never mind when we get Brendan Rodgers (arf, arf) as our new manager they might give us more respect

They know that football fans lean forward to hear what the pundits have got to say about their team after the game highlights, and most of us would have been looking forward to watching Yaya's goal discussed and dissected. So, knowing full well they had our attention at this point, they run the rag wank-fest tribute to rub our collective noses in it. It was a deliberate act, designed to humiliate.

Two excellent goals - Not worth talking about.
Two mistakes by the England number 1, one of which costs us an embarrasing goal- Not worth talking about.
Some wonderful one touch play that even the commentator praised us for- not worth talking about.

What a bunch of twunts.

Oh and Markt85, what West Ham penalty ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.