Match of the Day

akcity said:
Blue Mist said:
west didsblue said:
This was the first MOTD since they won the league on Monday. Did you expect them to ignore it?

I think you have managed to totally miss the point. It was the total lack of analysis of our match, (2 excellent goals, Hart mistake etc) and the timing. Why not end the programme with a tribute to them? why ignore our match to run the wankfest?

Anyway Markt85 I will ask again...... what penalty !!!!

Why is it if any organisation strays from the 'City are the best in the world' line then some Blues throw their toys out of the pram?

Whenever anyone wins the league, the next MoTD is all about them.

I don't blame them for highlighting the Rags superiority etc whilst pointing out our shortcomings - of which their are plenty.

Hopefully we will strengthen this summer, unlike at the end of last season and hopefully we will put up a better fight for the Premier League next season, unlike this!

Maybe then, when MoTD are all over City, it will keep people like you happy, bless!
Oh, and as for the penalty...

It was when Zabaletta intentially leant into the path of a shot causing his arm to hit the ball. Yes his arm was by his side, but its the intent of what he did. Stonewaller, I would be livid if we didnt get that.

But you probably didn't notice that either...

You seem so desperate to put in your silly comments that you have totally missed what people are complaining about. I have mentioned it twice but maybe you just haven't read the other posts and I couldn't be bothered repeating it.
As for the penalty, perhaps you don'n know Markt85 is a West Ham fan, perhaps you hadn't noticed that either. It was a light hearted joke to him.

Caveman said:
Can't fathom how people can actually get upset or angry about something like this.

You'd do well on the MotD production team then.

I'm not personally upset or angry at all, mildly irritated at worst. However, putting an assessment on the Rags where the programme deserved a bit of analysis of city's game, was bound to irritate etc a whole host of City supporters. Therefore, MotD folks were either too dim to realise that or ignored the likelihood and that is a direct slap in the face to City supporters. It's not a big deal but it is crass judgment. They could have done their bit on the Rags at the start of the show or the end but they plonked it where the analysis of the City game should have been, which could be perceived as rubbing our noses in it. Why risk that perception when it could easily be avoided?

OB1 said:
Caveman said:
Can't fathom how people can actually get upset or angry about something like this.

I'm not personally upset or angry at all, mildly irritated at worst. However, putting an assessment on the Rags where the programme deserved a bit of analysis of city's game, was bound to irritate etc a whole host of City supporters. Therefore, MotD folks were either too dim to realise that or ignored the likelihood and that is a direct slap in the face to City supporters. It's not a big deal but it is crass judgment. They could have done their bit on the Rags at the start of the show or the end but they plonked it where the analysis of the City game should have been, which could be perceived as rubbing our noses in it. Why risk that perception when it could easily be avoided?

this

Markt85 said:
samharris said:
Fuck MOTD.. hosted by *****,produced by *****,directed by *****..

Even the backdrop and furniture is a ****..

What's Lineker done wrong ?

You have to be a city fan to understand mate..

Maybe his comment "City surrendered the title" pissed me off.. To surrender is sommat done with intent and purpose..We didnt intentionally lose the title and we didnt lose it on purpose.. we just were not as good as last year..

Thats the difference,but the big ear'ed crisp eating twat said it to rub it in..

Hence he's a ****.

OB1 said:
Caveman said:

I always think the media can do, say, show whatever they want. They can take the piss, rub things in our face or ignore us. Because when we do succeed you can just picture them all squirming and gutted at the sight of our success.

For that reason I'm not arsed in the slightest how they try to portray us, what they say about us or whether they stick a United arse-licking on when they would have usually done some analysis of a game.

I watched it sober this morning and didn't think it was that bad. Shearer says if City signed Van Persie we would of won the league. It was annoying that the other Rat boy is also now seen fit to be a pundit. Let's win the cup and take the title back next year. City are not going away and will be back next season even bigger and stronger.

Could of spent 20 mins wanking over them at the beginning of the show, they showed the goals from Monday night then, so that is when they should of analyzed their season, no reason to put it on after the City hi-lights, apart from too rub it in our faces, a penalty shout for West Ham, two great goals from us and nothing said about it. last season, the season went all the way to the last minutes of the season, with both City and utd games being shown together, ie switching from one the the other, so can't see how some people can compare the two.

akcity said:
SWSB said:
Caveman said:

^^^^^^^^^ exactly this

because if it was us winning the league, I doubt they would have done the same.Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.Someone said they didn't show Agueerrooos goal at the start?

They did exactly the same last year...

As I inferred previously, some Blues have too selective a memory and are far too touchy, 'agenda' this, 'shit' that, '****' the other. Seriously!
By that I assume you mean showing both games side by side and focussing on our game as we won the league.

How is that the same as showing us v WHU with United playing tomorrow and showing no analysis of the match but talking about the spine of United?

They also started the program off with a quicky wank over their Monday night win, which they have no rights for highlights, wonder if they've paid a bit extra to allow them to have a quick shufty over it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.