Match of the Day

Reading the comments on here I'm delighted I missed MOTD tonight..What a disgrace for them doing it..bunch of twats.

The obvious rag agenda in the print and televised media reached a whole new level with this.

BlueAnorak said:
I've thought. I still say the same.
If RVP had come to us WE would have been champions.

That's not the point Anorak.

They started the show with a "celebration" for the rags. Fair do's.

But to then use the post City match analysis slot to launch into another sycophantic rag wank-fest is just not on, particularly when this meant that they just totally ignored a cracker of a goal from Yaya.

Piss-take I'm afraid.

My complaint to the BBC

I have just waited up late 2 watch match of the day on bbc1. I am a manchester city fan so i waited to watch this game. After the game i was waiting for the match analysis of the game like all the previous had!! And all i got was about 1 minute of the manchester city game and then a complete take over of how great manchester united are. I thought that the bbc was supposed to be unbiased in everything it broadcast(which it clearly is not), and what happened to the match analysis and dont tell me you ran out of time because you had enough time to show a manchester united montage at the begining of the program.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.