Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (17/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing a team who one of the top 4 favourites, they have 6 at the back, we're walking the league..... People on here "walker shit" (our best player before Jan), laporte shit (a goal that hit the post and fluked in), Gabby shit (they're playing 6 at the back FFS), mahrez shit (sorry, who set up the goal??). Absolutely incredible, INCREDIBLE "support". The same people were selling cancelo and rodri at the start of the season no doubt... Embarrassing.

If you havent noticed it's really fucking pissed me off this bullshit tonight.

Just the 8 points clear at the top as it stands....
Was that when we were languishing in mid-table? Funny how our season turned on it’s head when we introduced an actual footballer, instead of a Poundland sprinter.

Ah well, at least we're not behind. Foden might have scored but his general play has been really grim so far, losing the ball in dangerous positions trying too much. gave the ball away for their goal then does the same thing just outside our box 2 minutes later.
Rodri has been very good again.
Not much end product when we get the ball out wide on our right, things look more dangerous for us down their right when Sterling is on the ball.
Terrible goal to lose, why was Ederson standing right next to Walker on the line when Digne shoots? Might have been unlucky but our goal was a deflection too.
Gab...hmmm. Getting caught on the ball too often for my liking.
Frankly, I'd be happy right now with a draw, move on 8 points clear after a tricky away match.
Foden has been poor, yes more so than Mahrez but if I was to remove a player, I’d remove Mahrez because Foden is an attacker for us not a midfielder. He is capable of hurting them much more so than Mahrez if played where he should be.

I wonder if Zinchenko would actually be the best Gundogan replacement in the squad. He's got the same calm ability on the ball, ability to keep the ball and not force things. It's his natural position.

Let Foden play in the front 3 where he's more effective and losing the ball isn't so dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.