Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (17/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the goal in everyones eyes, Jesus was fantastic. Link up play was great, getting in some dangerous areas and causing the defence problems.

We concede. Suddenly the same people says he's been rubbish, awful passing, needs to step up.

You can't win with some people!
And not to mention Marriner has allowed Gabby to be kicked about by the opposition with no recourse. Had to be cut in half by Davies and his shit Amish beard to get a freekick. Only thing can say is at least that twat Marriner doesn't hide his bias and 'runs' around wearing it proudly. Hate him.

I think Pep should take a leaf from Klopp's book and play the same first eleven for every single game. He should definitely not rest one world class centre half, only to replace him by another world class centre half, even if we are playing a game every 3 to 4 days.

"Dr Jacoby" private messaging me to say he's adding me to his ignore list. Hahahahaha, I'm devastated. Imagine actively contacting someone you've never met to say you're ignoring them lmao

Amazon Prime is fucking gash for me with football.. constant buffering.. shocking. Seems fine for the kids and the nonsense my Mrs watches. Always fucks up when the footie is on!

Mahrez and Walker combo is clearly not working. Gabby has been absolutely shocking. Although his work rate is good, his decisions on the ball are awful.
Something is very disjointed in our game. Hopefully we can iron it out and get on top of this game.
Hope that little prick Davies hasn’t had a card yet is only down to Marriner the paedo.
Nail on head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.