Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid there's a few sacred cows that need to be given a rest, Aguero, Silva and Yaya are under performing and need a shake.

shadowyu said:
We were outplayed in the 1st half. I am surprised that stats tell a different story, but we were clearly outplayed. Not sure if Hull cab sustain the pressure (pressing) for the entire game. They have been absolutely impressive.

No we weren't, we played poorly, but we clearly had the better chances. They did not fucking outplay us.

Fuck me, I should know better than to read the matchday thread.

From the three games we've played this season, it may be just me but Fernandinho and Yaya don't seem to be working very well together. I really didn't understand the point of signing Fernandinho considering his playing style is similar to that of Yaya's and the more I watch them together, the more I agree with it. For 30M, I personally expect alot more than what I've seen from Ferna. His passing has been sloppy, gives away many fouls and just hasn't looked like a 30M player at all. Hopefully he can step it up along with the rest of the side.

EaglesFan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
taconinja said:
Gave effort, drew fouls, passed to his own team, etc.
And Dzeko didn't do any of that? Not even almost scored a header?

I love the "gave effort" part....becaus - if 6 foot-whatever Dzeko doesnt run around like a headless chicken at 60mph - must mean he is not giving an effort, huh. Ridiculous.
Already mentioned the header.

pudge said:
blue_faith said:
bugsyblue said:
Why Dzeko
Why can't silva pass today
And why isn't Navas taking on their left back!

Yes, Dzeko is the main reason we're not winning today...
Everyone else are playing the game of their lives
I'm sorry but you can fuck right off as can EaglesFan.

That post mentions how three players have played badly in that posters eyes and you and he have turned it solely into a Dzeko bashing post.

Jog on

Quite symptomatic for some people here though...including yourself.

Though I did not in any way insult you in my first post, so - you can go fuck yourself very much mate.

AntiUnited said:
If u seriously think u can try and blame the teams woes on him this game. then change sports now.

Where did I say that? I was just giving my opinion, which is every bit as valid as yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.