Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (30/07/14 @ Midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (30/07/14 @ Midnigh

Other than sterling they were wank!
Not even sure how we managed loose that, hang on shit at pens.

Excellent performance, and thank fcuk we lost on pens didn't need to travel to Miami for another meaningless game. Let's get home and prepare for Charity Shield and season start.

@NYCFCWatch: Jason Kreis just said Iheanacho is a possibility for NYCFC. We all knew this but having him say it is great.

A lot of positives and we are clearly a superior team but I really hate how this match ended. This loss was unnecessary. The last 5 minutes of the match could have been handled better and the penalties were just odd.

Its a friendly obviously but I dont like this.

Man. Nacho has hit the net in every game he has played so far. That is freaking awesome!

Have they scheduled the parade yet?

Not arsed one bit about the result. We battered them for most of the match with our reserves, some kids and the odd first team player.
Liverpool looked tame as fuck without Suarez and if that game was a preview of next season, they better make the most of this years champs league.

Even though we lost, after seeing our performance I'm much more confident about the season ahead. Can't wait now

We lost our way when Jovetic went off ....Micah Richards on for the last 10-15 mins didn't help our cause much either!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.