Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (30/07/14 @ Midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Match Thread | Man City vs Liverpool (30/07/14 @ Midnigh

Another good work out for the team entertaining match,will raise pools hopes but to be fair when we play them in the first few weeks of the season,I expect us to hammer them any other result will be a travesty...

I'm more disappointed than I ought to be. Preseason and all that, but it was a game against Liverpool and we lost. I just don't like it.

Ahh well never mind, still not fussed though, we showed what we are gonna be like bar the defensive fuckup the odd time.

Still between us and chelsea.

There were moments in that game when I forgot it was pre-season as it felt like a league game.

Frustrating loss because on the whole I thought we should have won in 90 mins but at least we have had a really competitive game during pre-season.

I would have liked to have got to the final but at the same time I wouldn't want a derby, for me they should remain in Manchester.

TrueBlue1705 said:
We lost our way when Jovetic went off ....Micah Richards on for the last 10-15 mins didn't help our cause much either!!

Richards needs to go. As we all know. I don't think displaying his total lack of form and ineptitude does our chances of flogging him any good.

TCIB said:
Ahh well never mind, still not fussed though, we showed what we are gonna be like bar the defensive fuckup the odd time.

Still between us and chelsea.
For second place I assume you mean

The Chinless one has it in the bag tbf

I know one thing for certain, Richards, Sinclair and Boyata are not players for Man.City. And with the homegrown shit this is going to be very very difficult...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.