Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (11/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo is just awful and has been for a while.
I can never understand playing Cancelo right back, It's like asking Oscar Pistorius to wax his legs.

Cancelo is fabulous out on the left, He's obviously more comfortable on that side. Hopefully he goes left back in the second half, Take Gomez off and put Akanji on.

The gulf between Rodri and Phillips is immense
Cancelo giving the ball away 4 times in 1st 5 mins told me how this game plays out
Gomez Phillips nowhere near city quality
Did Alvarez actually touch the ball in that half?
Saints game raising with nothing to lose

Utd licking their lips here

Woeful performance from the very first few minutes right up until the end of that half. Several fringe players making an arse of themselves.
Phillips has been awful, Gomez has turned in a joke of a performance, "The Wizard of Joao" Cancelo looks like he couldn't give a toss.
GK - ridiculous 2nd goal to give away
Palmer - one footed, slow, can't finish..did you see him ambling back a few times?
Can't do any worse in the 2nd half, surely?

I think you’re right. He will give it 20
Minutes and then just go for it with 4-5 big guns. Not worth the risk of anything else. The plus of saving 3 fixtures is a big one should we go out.
With that 11 after another 20 minutes we’ll be 3 or 4-0 down

I was just thinking that. Still unacceptable from the players, all of them. The worst half of Pep's reign, by some margin. And every time the teams are scoring against us, it is the goal of the month/season. I just don't get Pep, what was idea behind this formation.
This made me laugh,it's like teams save their best goals for us. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.