Match Tickets - 2021/22

They won't have a clue if problems are ironed out until the first home game, and how do they know about what went wrong when stewards were buzzing people through if it didn't work?
There was the opportunity to give feedback in the survey they emailed post-match. The club has had ample time since then to check how individual entry to the stadium is working.

There was the opportunity to give feedback in the survey they emailed post-match. The club has had ample time since then to check how individual entry to the stadium is working.
It allowed you to rate the pop group and on screen games and lot of other things but nothing on difficulties e-tickets.

If you don't look for problems it is easy not to find them.

The technology is one thing but the only way to see if it actually works is by stress testing, and in City's case that is by using it for an actual event. They can simulate hundreds of people arriving around the same time, but they can't simulate the various different devices, phone cases, card clashes, people holding the phone to the wrong place etc.

I'm quite savvy with technology because I work in IT but even I made a mistake with a GPay purchase this morning. It got bounced because - I assume - I was not holding the phone to the right place, I was about 1/2 inch too low, NFC has to be quite close to the reader to work for security reasons.

It'll be difficult at first but the club and the users will get better at it over time.
One way of seeing if the problems at the Everton game had been ironed out, and lessons learned, was to play a pre-season friendly at the Etihad (Preston maybe) with a crowd limit of 10,000.

Probably too much to ask that the geniuses who run our club could figure that out; eyes closed fingers crossed let's give it a go with a capacity crowd. What could possibly go wrong?

Just been on the tickets section of the website. Only Burnley game showing but says tickets go on sale from Monday 26th at 10am for citizen members

Any news on away fans being allowed to attend games?? Spuds game is 3 weeks away, surely away fans will be allowed???

Any news on away fans being allowed to attend games?? Spuds game is 3 weeks away, surely away fans will be allowed???
Clubs are planning on that basis and I believe they are as it stands but could change. Not much help but I have written this game off to be honest in my mind as I'm sure I won't have whatever they want me to get in at short notice if at all.

Logged in at 10.00, 4 games bought for now for my son and myself,by 10.10. Painless this year as plenty of choice,even my saved cards worked straight off due to deffered seats being available.

just been on and plenty of tickets left for the villa game the last match of the season but a bit pricey but

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.