Matchday Parking

a quick google tells me a bus lane ticket in Manchester is £60, reduced to 30 if paid within 14 days and Trafford’s parking fines are either £50 or £70, again both halved if paid within 14 days
Not too bad then. If it was £25 if paid in 14 days and there are 4 of you in a car, it’s almost worth parking as close as you can and taking the hit! :-)

Can you still park on the road going around the old abattoir up towards Clayton vale? Bank Bridge Road? Failing that, the pavement next to the park opposite the velodrome?

Used to use Asda but a quick check on here and that’s 90 minutes.
I used Asda for years until after the spurs game I received a letter telling me now 90mins on matchday ( surprised it wasn't a fine). Back to my lovely wife dropping us off and picking us up. Costs me a costa brew for her and my granddaughter. LoL CTID

I used Asda for years until after the spurs game I received a letter telling me now 90mins on matchday ( surprised it wasn't a fine). Back to my lovely wife dropping us off and picking us up. Costs me a costa brew for her and my granddaughter. LoL CTID

Got room in your car mister ???

Reading these posts, it shouldnt really be this difficult to get to a football game?

Hiya, do any blues drive into games from the north? Any advice where to park? Happy to walk up to a couple of miles

I always get the train into games but this Tuesdays game is looking tricky, plus I have to leave pre final whistle to even stand a chance of getting the last train home from Piccadilly to Lancaster, I really want to stay to the end.

So I'll drive - any advice on where to park for a quick getaway North?

Hiya, do any blues drive into games from the north? Any advice where to park? Happy to walk up to a couple of miles

I always get the train into games but this Tuesdays game is looking tricky, plus I have to leave pre final whistle to even stand a chance of getting the last train home from Piccadilly to Lancaster, I really want to stay to the end.

So I'll drive - any advice on where to park for a quick getaway North?
Quick getaway? Good luck mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.