Mate arrested

Eccles Blue said:
BezzMCFC said:
Eccles Blue said:
That is not true. Danny Wilson, as many on this forum can confirm, is one of the best people working for our club in terms of supporter service and support. I have had occasion to email Danny and he has returned my email/rung me very quickly.

I am sorry but no way in this world is it pointless emailing Danny. I cannot sit here and read of Danny being maligned. Sorry!!!

p.s. I don't even think he has a PA!!!

i emailed him n i got a call n an email from lisa eaton ill show u the reply if u want absolutally pointless the is a joke with these ***** dictating to us.

Lisa Eaton is NOT Danny Wilson's PA, she is the 'Service and Fulfillment Manager'. Danny is the 'Head of Sales and Service'.

I am sorry if you have had a bad experience but I do not find them a 'joke' or 'absolutely pointless', they are two hardworking employees of our Club and I don't like to see them maligned. IMHO

HARDWORKING.. yeah at treating fans like naughty school boys the way she has dealt with my issue is disgusting. Im not the only blue who thinks this

BezzMCFC said:
Eccles Blue said:
BezzMCFC said:
i emailed him n i got a call n an email from lisa eaton ill show u the reply if u want absolutally pointless the is a joke with these ***** dictating to us.

Lisa Eaton is NOT Danny Wilson's PA, she is the 'Service and Fulfillment Manager'. Danny is the 'Head of Sales and Service'.

I am sorry if you have had a bad experience but I do not find them a 'joke' or 'absolutely pointless', they are two hardworking employees of our Club and I don't like to see them maligned. IMHO

HARDWORKING.. yeah at treating fans like naughty school boys the way she has dealt with my issue is disgusting. Im not the only blue who thinks this

I speak/write as I find, (as probably you do), but that is NOT my experience. I do not want to prolong this exchange so will just say that I can also quote other blues who think the way I do so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Eccles Blue said:
BezzMCFC said:
Eccles Blue said:

I speak/write as I find, (as probably you do), but that is NOT my experience. I do not want to prolong this exchange so will just say that I can also quote other blues who think the way I do so we will just have to agree to disagree.
im with you on this one my dealings with lisa have only been positive and in my opinion she is a credit to the club

grim up north said:
i would suggest that the vast majority of football fans are all to aware of the rivalry between Ajax and Feyenoord.

I'm sure they're aware there is a rivalry.

If the guy with the shirt was indeed a Feyenoord fan why is he holding the shirt up at a City game in amongst the City fans, if he was indeed a Feyenoord fan he knew exactly what he was doing and hoping he would be protected by City fans.

Who cares why he was holding it up. He might be a City and a Feyenoord supporter.

I have never in my life heard City fans taunting other fans by means of their rivals. i have never heard City fans chant anothers team name.

Small town in ......, you're just a small town in .........

In all the instances I named somebody died due to violence if you think its banter thats up 2 you. In my opinion its out of order and some what sad

Yes I do think it's banter, and I do think there is nothing wrong with it. What is sad is if someone is stopped from watching their team over an issue that could have been resolved with a quick word and a "don't do it again".

moomba said:
grim up north said:
i would suggest that the vast majority of football fans are all to aware of the rivalry between Ajax and Feyenoord.

I'm sure they're aware there is a rivalry.

If the guy with the shirt was indeed a Feyenoord fan why is he holding the shirt up at a City game in amongst the City fans, if he was indeed a Feyenoord fan he knew exactly what he was doing and hoping he would be protected by City fans.

Who cares why he was holding it up. He might be a City and a Feyenoord supporter.

I have never in my life heard City fans taunting other fans by means of their rivals. i have never heard City fans chant anothers team name.

Small town in ......, you're just a small town in .........

In all the instances I named somebody died due to violence if you think its banter thats up 2 you. In my opinion its out of order and some what sad

Yes I do think it's banter, and I do think there is nothing wrong with it. What is sad is if someone is stopped from watching their team over an issue that could have been resolved with a quick word and a "don't do it again".

ok we will agree to disagree

Just a question if another bloke had held the shirt up next to the guy that did as banter and his daughter had lost an eye or had stitches through morons throwing coins would it still of been banter and what would he have done to the bloke ,
the ajax fan who through the coin and how would he have liked city to handle it ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
Just a question if another bloke had held the shirt up next to the guy that did as banter and his daughter had lost an eye or had stitches through morons throwing coins would it still of been banter and what would he have done to the bloke ,
the ajax fan who through the coin and how would he have liked city to handle it ?

The Ajax fan who threw the coin is in the wrong, and should be dealt with.

Most probably though, that idiot would have been throwing things anyway, because he is clearly a fuckwit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.