Mate arrested

I've always wondered how Blues given a temporary ban for something ridiculous agree to set foot inside the ground again. I'm thinking of this Lad or the non-smokers thrown out for smoking. You're giving your money away despite really bad treatment. I think City know full well that the support we have is unmatchable in terms of any other hobby and also know that the Seasoncard will be snapped up by someone else in the future.

I dread the day one of the Showsec lot come to have a go at me. I don't know what I'll do.

peoffrey said:
I've always wondered how Blues given a temporary ban for something ridiculous agree to set foot inside the ground again. I'm thinking of this Lad or the non-smokers thrown out for smoking. You're giving your money away despite really bad treatment. I think City know full well that the support we have is unmatchable in terms of any other hobby and also know that the Seasoncard will be snapped up by someone else in the future.

I dread the day one of the Showsec lot come to have a go at me. I don't know what I'll do.

unfortunately these days you break a rule, get caught, you pay the consequences no matter how harsh they may seem.

grim up north said:
Its not banter when someone has died in violence between Ajax and Feyenoord its provocation

When some nob wals into the away end at our place with a united shirt/scarf it sparks more than banter off. You know and I know it its provocation. I have witnessed it myself in 110/111

People need to grow up. If someone holding a shirt up makes anyone feel the need to fight, then the problem is with the person wanting to fight.

It may be provocative, all banter is. We don't want football to be some sterile affair where people are scared of doing anything for fear of upsetting some nutjob that can't handle someone taking the piss out of him or his club.

BezzMCFC said:
bainy said:
iloveacougar said:
Had is season ticket de activated waiting is response

Hi

Danny's email as below;

Danny.Wilson@mcfc.co.uk

please keep us all updated about your mate. I think citys reaction is completely OTT. How can they dish out a banning order before your mate had a chance to explain / give his view?? Thats what happens in china - guilty until proven otherwise!!
if this isnt resolved satisfactory i will be bombarding Danny with emails expressing my disatisfaction with the way fans are treated.

Pointless emailing this guy.. His pa picks them up n she is just as bad as fletcher

That is not true. Danny Wilson, as many on this forum can confirm, is one of the best people working for our club in terms of supporter service and support. I have had occasion to email Danny and he has returned my email/rung me very quickly.

I am sorry but no way in this world is it pointless emailing Danny. I cannot sit here and read of Danny being maligned. Sorry!!!

p.s. I don't even think he has a PA!!!

Eccles Blue said:
BezzMCFC said:
bainy said:
Hi

Danny's email as below;

Danny.Wilson@mcfc.co.uk

please keep us all updated about your mate. I think citys reaction is completely OTT. How can they dish out a banning order before your mate had a chance to explain / give his view?? Thats what happens in china - guilty until proven otherwise!!
if this isnt resolved satisfactory i will be bombarding Danny with emails expressing my disatisfaction with the way fans are treated.

Pointless emailing this guy.. His pa picks them up n she is just as bad as fletcher

That is not true. Danny Wilson, as many on this forum can confirm, is one of the best people working for our club in terms of supporter service and support. I have had occasion to email Danny and he has returned my email/rung me very quickly.

I am sorry but no way in this world is it pointless emailing Danny. I cannot sit here and read of Danny being maligned. Sorry!!!

i emailed him n i got a call n an email from lisa eaton ill show u the reply if u want absolutally pointless the is a joke with these cunts dictating to us.

moomba said:
grim up north said:
Its not banter when someone has died in violence between Ajax and Feyenoord its provocation

When some nob wals into the away end at our place with a united shirt/scarf it sparks more than banter off. You know and I know it its provocation. I have witnessed it myself in 110/111

People need to grow up. If someone holding a shirt up makes anyone feel the need to fight, then the problem is with the person wanting to fight.

It may be provocative, all banter is. We don't want football to be some sterile affair where people are scared of doing anything for fear of upsetting some nutjob that can't handle someone taking the piss out of him or his club.

banter is banter and is usually amusing and good craic.

Why the fuck would somebody bring a non City football shirt to a City game other than to wind opposition fans up.

Ajax had a fan mudered not long ago by Feyenoord fans, its as sick as singing Istanbul to Leeds fans, Hillsborough to Liverpool etc etc etc it is not banter and certainly aint funny

BezzMCFC said:
Eccles Blue said:
BezzMCFC said:

i emailed him n i got a call n an email from lisa eaton ill show u the reply if u want absolutally pointless the is a joke with these ***** dictating to us.

Lisa Eaton is NOT Danny Wilson's PA, she is the 'Service and Fulfillment Manager'. Danny is the 'Head of Sales and Service'.

I am sorry if you have had a bad experience but I do not find them a 'joke' or 'absolutely pointless', they are two hardworking employees of our Club and I don't like to see them maligned. IMHO

grim up north said:
Ajax had a fan mudered not long ago by Feyenoord fans, its as sick as singing Istanbul to Leeds fans, Hillsborough to Liverpool etc etc etc it is not banter and certainly aint funny

Wrong. Feyenoord are Ajax's rivals, whether you like it or not there is a reason to taunt Ajax supporters using their rivals as a means of doing it. Istanbul has nothing to do with Leeds other than the stabbing, chanting Istanbul is a direct reference to that. Hillsborough has nothing to do with Liverpool other than the tragedy there, Hillsborough chants are a direct reference to that.

I would guess that many wouldn't be aware of the violence between Ajax and Feyenoord, so without knowing why a Feyenoord shirt was held up (the guy may be a Feyenoord supporter for all you know) comparing the three is out of order IMO.

Seosa said:
I was in 117 when it happened, me and a few others actually got a Feyenoord chant started after he did it. I'd heard at the time that he'd been arrested but thought nothing of it and it's absolutely farcical that it's true.

If the club go down on him hard for this then they should be ashamed, and I never slander the club's name for stuff like this.
Ooo er<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:20 pm --<br /><br />
BezzMCFC said:
bainy said:
iloveacougar said:
Had is season ticket de activated waiting is response

Hi

Danny's email as below;

Danny.Wilson@mcfc.co.uk

Not true in the slightest.

moomba said:
grim up north said:

Wrong. Feyenoord are Ajax's rivals, whether you like it or not there is a reason to taunt Ajax supporters using their rivals as a means of doing it. Istanbul has nothing to do with Leeds other than the stabbing, chanting Istanbul is a direct reference to that. Hillsborough has nothing to do with Liverpool other than the tragedy there, Hillsborough chants are a direct reference to that.

I would guess that many wouldn't be aware of the violence between Ajax and Feyenoord, so without knowing why a Feyenoord shirt was held up (the guy may be a Feyenoord supporter for all you know) comparing the three is out of order IMO.

i would suggest that the vast majority of football fans are all to aware of the rivalry between Ajax and Feyenoord.

If the guy with the shirt was indeed a Feyenoord fan why is he holding the shirt up at a City game in amongst the City fans, if he was indeed a Feyenoord fan he knew exactly what he was doing and hoping he would be protected by City fans.

I have never in my life heard City fans taunting other fans by means of their rivals. i have never heard City fans chant anothers team name.

In all the instances I named somebody died due to violence if you think its banter thats up 2 you. In my opinion its out of order and some what sad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.