Mate arrested

grim up north said:
Seosa said:
I was in 117 when it happened, me and a few others actually got a Feyenoord chant started after he did it. I'd heard at the time that he'd been arrested but thought nothing of it and it's absolutely farcical that it's true.

If the club go down on him hard for this then they should be ashamed, and I never slander the club's name for stuff like this.

You started a Feyenoord chant!!!

And you believe this was punishable?

Seosa said:
grim up north said:
Seosa said:
I was in 117 when it happened, me and a few others actually got a Feyenoord chant started after he did it. I'd heard at the time that he'd been arrested but thought nothing of it and it's absolutely farcical that it's true.

If the club go down on him hard for this then they should be ashamed, and I never slander the club's name for stuff like this.

Not in the slightest just find it very sad

grim up north said:
Seosa said:
grim up north said:

Some call it banter, no doubt you're one of the chuttering, boring cunts who shakes his head at a minor profanity.

Seosa said:
grim up north said:
Seosa said:

Some call it banter, no doubt you're one of the chuttering, boring ***** who shakes his head at a minor profanity.

There is banter and there is banter. Taking a rivals shirt to a football match and chanting their name in my mind is not banter it's pathetic . There is no way on gods earth would I go into St James Park hold a Sunderland shirt up and start singing Sunderland. I support City and City only

I don't chutter and I'm not boring that is crossing a line

grim up north said:
Seosa said:
grim up north said:

Some call it banter, no doubt you're one of the chuttering, boring ***** who shakes his head at a minor profanity.

There is banter and there is banter. Taking a rivals shirt to a football match and chanting their name in my mind is not banter it's pathetic . There is no way on gods earth would I go into St James Park hold a Sunderland shirt up and start singing Sunderland. I support City and City only

It was right before the game and there was an atmosphere building, we were only doing exactly what the Ajax fans themselves were doing two weeks earlier. There's nothing pathetic about it whatsoever.

Seosa said:
grim up north said:
Seosa said:

It was right before the game and there was an atmosphere building, we were only doing exactly what the Ajax fans themselves were doing two weeks earlier. There's nothing pathetic about it whatsoever.

That just makes the Ajax fans who did that pathetic as well.

Basically you and the guy who held the the shirt up wanted to provoke a reaction. and if it kicked off and some innocent got hurt that's ok because it's banter. It's actually not banter it's provocation.

No-one forces someone into violence by holding up a shirt.

It's banter and nothing more than banter. If we can't say or do anything that might offend someone at the ground we won't be allowed to do anything at all.

moomba said:

It's banter and nothing more than banter. If we can't say or do anything that might offend someone at the ground we won't be allowed to do anything at all.

its not banter when someone has died in violence between Ajax and Feyenoord its provocation

When some nob wals into the away end at our place with a united shirt/scarf it sparks more than banter off. You know and I know it its provocation. I have witnessed it myself in 110/111

grim up north said:
moomba said:

its not banter when someone has died in violence between Ajax and Feyenoord its provocation

When some nob wals into the away end at our place with a united shirt/scarf it sparks more than banter off. You know and I know it its provocation. I have witnessed it myself in 110/111

I'm surprised away fans at City allow it. Imagine being at the Spurs game on Sunday and having some tosser in a Gooner shirt yelling and singing throughout the game. He'd be put on his arse in seconds.

bainy said:
iloveacougar said:
Had is season ticket de activated waiting is response

Hi

Danny's email as below;

Danny.Wilson@mcfc.co.uk

please keep us all updated about your mate. I think citys reaction is completely OTT. How can they dish out a banning order before your mate had a chance to explain / give his view?? Thats what happens in china - guilty until proven otherwise!!
if this isnt resolved satisfactory i will be bombarding Danny with emails expressing my disatisfaction with the way fans are treated.

Pointless emailing this guy.. His pa picks them up n she is just as bad as fletcher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.