Mate arrested

shadygiz said:
hold on....didnt the ajax fans have a huge rags flag behind joe harts goal in amsterdam

indeed they did shady<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:19 pm --<br /><br />i have video footage of the ajax fans/fans in the bottom left hand corner pointing at the offender and talking to the GMP officier.

i was in 216 so had quiet a good view

Dubai Blue said:
Does Peter Fletcher ever get a case put in front of him by the police/stewards where he says "Come off it lads, I'm not going to ban a City fan just for doing something a bit daft like that," or does he sit there with an itchy trigger finger just hoping and praying for someone to step slightly out of line so he can wield his mighty ban hammer?

You can add this case to the numerous other ones where he's banned people with no evidence whatsoever, simply because he can. Sounds like he's got one hell of a superiority complex and thrives on having a bit of 'power'.

I'm sure I read something somewhere saying he's an ex-Copper.

peoffrey said:
Dubai Blue said:
Does Peter Fletcher ever get a case put in front of him by the police/stewards where he says "Come off it lads, I'm not going to ban a City fan just for doing something a bit daft like that," or does he sit there with an itchy trigger finger just hoping and praying for someone to step slightly out of line so he can wield his mighty ban hammer?

You can add this case to the numerous other ones where he's banned people with no evidence whatsoever, simply because he can. Sounds like he's got one hell of a superiority complex and thrives on having a bit of 'power'.

Indeed you have read that on here
It's been mentioned many times

squirtyflower said:
peoffrey said:
Dubai Blue said:

Indeed you have read that on here
It's been mentioned many times

I thought so. The only City forum I'll read.

That twat gives the people who have been banned seats to his scabby relation and friends to sit in. I won't go in to more detail as its a friend of a friend of mine but its deffinatly true as I met the relative myself.

This is were the European ultra groups are better, they would organise some sure of protest against the over the top stewarding/police at the moment. maybe that's want is needed, ie a quiet game, no cheering or singing and no colours, to show what you will end out with if you keep banning people, also boycott City square and the souvenir shops for one game , when no body is spending money and guys at the top will start asking questions !

Ajax fans did exactly the same. If they can't handle a joke then don't start one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.