Mate arrested

peoffrey said:
Dubai Blue said:
Does Peter Fletcher ever get a case put in front of him by the police/stewards where he says "Come off it lads, I'm not going to ban a City fan just for doing something a bit daft like that," or does he sit there with an itchy trigger finger just hoping and praying for someone to step slightly out of line so he can wield his mighty ban hammer?

You can add this case to the numerous other ones where he's banned people with no evidence whatsoever, simply because he can. Sounds like he's got one hell of a superiority complex and thrives on having a bit of 'power'.

I'm sure I read something somewhere saying he's an ex-Copper.
He is and therefore, by definition, we're criminals for attending a football game. We're all guilty of something; they just have to find it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
peoffrey said:
Dubai Blue said:
Does Peter Fletcher ever get a case put in front of him by the police/stewards where he says "Come off it lads, I'm not going to ban a City fan just for doing something a bit daft like that," or does he sit there with an itchy trigger finger just hoping and praying for someone to step slightly out of line so he can wield his mighty ban hammer?

You can add this case to the numerous other ones where he's banned people with no evidence whatsoever, simply because he can. Sounds like he's got one hell of a superiority complex and thrives on having a bit of 'power'.

I'm sure I read something somewhere saying he's an ex-Copper.
He is and therefore, by definition, we're criminals for attending a football game. We're all guilty of something; they just have to find it.

Peter fletcher is a mini hitler and he has all his little cronies who do his communication for him.

it's an absolute joke and i dont know how the higher people at the club let him get away with it.

apparently we have one of the highest amount of banning orders in britain (from our own club)

iloveacougar said:
The club might give him a big ban he's devastated a foolish thing to do in the heat of the moment wich he regrets

If he already had the shirt with him and he then displayed it how can that be classed as "the heat of the moment"? The heat of the moment is something that happens spontaneously without any thought. I am not advocating a ban but he can't have it both ways. If he wasn't wearing the shirt and hadn't bought it just prior to the game then he took it for a reason surely?

iloveacougar said:
Had is season ticket de activated waiting is response

Hi

Danny's email as below;

Danny.Wilson@mcfc.co.uk

please keep us all updated about your mate. I think citys reaction is completely OTT. How can they dish out a banning order before your mate had a chance to explain / give his view?? Thats what happens in china - guilty until proven otherwise!!
if this isnt resolved satisfactory i will be bombarding Danny with emails expressing my disatisfaction with the way fans are treated.

Eccles Blue said:
iloveacougar said:
The club might give him a big ban he's devastated a foolish thing to do in the heat of the moment wich he regrets

If he already had the shirt with him and he then displayed it how can that be classed as "the heat of the moment"? The heat of the moment is something that happens spontaneously without any thought. I am not advocating a ban but he can't have it both ways. If he wasn't wearing the shirt and hadn't bought it just prior to the game then he took it for a reason surely?

the thing with these banning orders is there is 0% consistency.
i have no doubt if an away fan was waving a united top/flag they will not be kicked out.

the people in the ss and singing area are treated differently than every one else in the ground. it's disgusting and needs addressing.

the country is rife with pedo's running around the streets,children going missing and old ladies getting mugged but GMPs priority is to nick football fans for nothing,i'd love to see the ban list at city i bet there is a few thousand on it,if fletcher gets on his jollys by banning this guy he needs to get out a find a proprer job, maybe a traffic warden or parkinfg attendant would suit his hunger for power

I was in 117 when it happened, me and a few others actually got a Feyenoord chant started after he did it. I'd heard at the time that he'd been arrested but thought nothing of it and it's absolutely farcical that it's true.

If the club go down on him hard for this then they should be ashamed, and I never slander the club's name for stuff like this.

If he's going to miss games just for holding up a Feyenoord shirt thats pathetic by the club.

Seosa said:
I was in 117 when it happened, me and a few others actually got a Feyenoord chant started after he did it. I'd heard at the time that he'd been arrested but thought nothing of it and it's absolutely farcical that it's true.

If the club go down on him hard for this then they should be ashamed, and I never slander the club's name for stuff like this.

You started a Feyenoord chant!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.