Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a really good player with some qualities that Gundogan or Bernardo don't have. It's not like Phillips where he is inferior in every single football quality to Rodri. Kovacic is not a goal threat, but we have Grealish who is also awful at scoring, and he has been one of our most important players of the season.

Good passing, great dribbling, faster than Bernardo or Gundogan, great going forward and breaking defenses, good energy and tackling, and he has been in teams that have won Europe/excel in the WC, so I imagine he has a good mentality.

Chelsea has been a disaster this year, not even Messi would look decent there. Also, people think playing in ou team is difficult, but it's only the adaptation process that is hard, once that is done, there is no easier team to play in the world. If you cannot be world-class in Pep's City, you cannot be anywhere else. It's not luck that our players always peak with us, and not with their national teams or with the clubs they play before or after City. Imagine Kovacic best season, and double that, and that's what he will look like with us after 20-30 games of adaptation.

We are not buying the next big superstar, but it's only 30m, and for that I don't see anyone better than Kovacic.

Be a Pep master plan, a load of shy goal scoring midfielders who are instrumental in keeping the ball and building pressure.

We will then have Kevin and Haaland who will get 30 assists and 50 PL goals

No please ! He is the most underrated player I have even seen ! And this is not a mere assertion, it is a fact based on me having watched him since he was playing for Inter week in week out. So ineffective with an annoying and negative style of play. Signing him will be a major downgrade, besides I do not want any player from Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.