Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
No please ! He is the most overrated player I have even seen ! And this is not a mere assertion, it is a fact based on me having watched him since he was playing for Inter week in week out. So ineffective with an annoying and negative style of play. Signing him will be a major downgrade, besides I do not want any player from Chelsea.

We binned off the Carabao early.

Previous years we’ve effectively binned off the fa cup at the semi final by playing such a weak team we know we’ll probably lose to rest people for the CL semis which are nearby.

If we want to go for every trophy all the way we need 2/3 more than we currently have. It’s not a big change, but it’s significant.

We didn't bin off the Carabao, and we've never binned off an FA cup semi final either.

We lost games, for various reasons. But we never intentionally went out to bin off competitions FFS, that's an entitled remark.

Would be a good solid player who pep could get more out of.
My only concern is we would be buying him as replacement for Bernardo or Gundog
If we keep both of those and add this guy it would be good.
Iv seen enough of Phillips to make me think he is not city level.
Offload and bring back Lavia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.