Matija Nastasić

@BluePhil8 said:
I respect and admire Pellegrini but if he truly believes he can turn Boyata in to a better player than Nastasic then it is time for him to be put in a home.
Please do tell us more?
You seemingly know that for a fact?

Boyata has one ace that means he is still here, academy grown.

Besides, perhaps Pellegrini does believe he can mold Boyata into a good CB. Please do show us your coaching badges that means that Pellegrini is seemingly insane and your correct and he should be "put in a home"

CTID101 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
I respect and admire Pellegrini but if he truly believes he can turn Boyata in to a better player than Nastasic then it is time for him to be put in a home.
Please do tell us more?

Besides, perhaps Pellegrini does believe he can mold Boyata into a good CB. Please do show us your coaching badges that means that Pellegrini is seemingly insane and your correct and he should be "put in a home"
Boyata is a dog's turd. Any person of average mental capacity can see that.

@BluePhil8 said:
CTID101 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Please do tell us more?

Boyata was a top prospect at City's academy & got thrown straight into a load of big games by Mancini, before he was ready. He's never had the chance to get his career on track since. If someone can get his head straight he has much more physical ability to defend than Nastasic faster stronger & better in the air.

He has become the favourite whipping boy on here & people are looking for faults whilst praising others for making worse mistakes. He was better than Nastasic pre season & that's probably why Pellegrini thinks he's worth the effort of one more chance.

@BluePhil8 said:
CTID101 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Please do tell us more?

I think I'd rather watch that play than boyata

Neville Kneville said:
@BluePhil8 said:
CTID101 said:
Please do tell us more?

Boyata was a top prospect at City's academy & got thrown straight into a load of big games by Mancini, before he was ready. He's never had the chance to get his career on track since. If someone can get his head straight he has much more physical ability to defend than Nastasic faster stronger & better in the air.

He has become the favourite whipping boy on here & people are looking for faults whilst praising others for making worse mistakes. He was better than Nastasic pre season & that's probably why Pellegrini thinks he's worth the effort of one more chance.

I think you hit the nail on the head there ,..... Boyata is more athletic than Nastasic and maybe with those god given tools Pellers thinks he is with working with to see if we can mould him into a good, intelligent athletic defender!1

Strange he stayed, it looks like there were takers but he opted to stay and fight for a place.
Time will tell, but if until January he wont get even on the bench mostly it was a pretty bad move to stay...

I rate him but its clear Pelle not really, and Kompany, Demichelis, Mangala all ahead of him for sure. We dont have two CB's on the bench and Pelle even took the risk to use no CB for bench vs Pool/Stoke.

Better 4th CB than Boyata but Boyata hardly improved much since he was 19.

Glad he stayed.

We'll need two more CB's next year, unless MDM signs a one year extension.

If he gets a chance, and it'll only be if we get lot of injuries at CB, he'll need to do the business. Next season he'll count as a foreigner and Pellergrini will be pushing him out of the door sharpish if he hasn't managed to change his opinion of him!! Seems like a great lad and looks to be good mates with Dzeko and Kol so I hope he can turn things around.....

@BluePhil8 said:
CTID101 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Please do tell us more?

At the moment Boyata does appear to be a lost cause as far as City are concerned.

However, its not that long ago that Harry Redknap with the full blessing of the Spurs board tried to offload Gareth Bale for £5M.
Fortunately for Spurs there weren't any takers.

Jérôme Boateng was a liability when he played for us. Since he left he's won Bundesliga: 2012–13, 2013–14
DFB-Pokal: 2012–13, 2013–14
DFL-Supercup: 2012
UEFA Champions League: 2012–13
UEFA Super Cup: 2013
FIFA Club World Cup: 2013

I'm not suggesting for one minute that Dedryck will become an £80M pound player, or turn into a world class defender overnight, but to dismissing him so easily may be a little premature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.