Matija Nastasić

FantasyIreland said:
baildon blue said:
Still think he might as the potential to be a very good centre back. Age his still on his side .unlike Boyata who looks like his time is up .

Boyata is 23,you don't half talk some shite.
Nearly 24 Mr fitness guru . So do u think Boyata going to make it at City ?

baildon blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
baildon blue said:
Still think he might as the potential to be a very good centre back. Age his still on his side .unlike Boyata who looks like his time is up .

Boyata is 23,you don't half talk some shite.
Nearly 24 Mr fitness guru . So do u think Boyata going to make it at City ?

As a fourth choice,i have no problem.

He would never in a million years be any better than that.

For a mid table Prem club? I think if he learns his trade some more,alongside his natural physicality,then someone could have a very useful player.He really needs to be playing to progress which kind of leaves him in a catch22 here.

Mr fitness guru? i'm not sure that's either true or relevant?

Make or brake time for Nasty at the club this season. IF he is willing to fight for his place I think he will play a number of games. I think Demi may be the 1 to lose out. Saying that if Nasty plays 15 to 20 games this season for us that be good for a 4th choice defender. I think he needs to show Pelli that he can do a job and that he can replace Demi from next season on and even put Kompany and Mangala on gaurd over there places to.

capiloton said:
not even in the bench against Sheffield. is Nastasic have any future with us?
Definitely not it would appear.
I'm starting think the club are annoyed he didn't leave and have basically frozen him out.
Wonder if we needed the money from him and Negredo to sign someone else and Nastasic's determination to stay meant the deal couldn't go through!

Pubteam Lomas said:
capiloton said:
not even in the bench against Sheffield. is Nastasic have any future with us?

Shame about Nastasic, as he was not even a sub last night, then , unless injured, he must be definitely set to leave either in Jan or next summer.

I think he would have gone this summer if someone had bid £ 12 - 15 million. I think the club did not want to let him go on loan as well as Richards as they feel messed about by other clubs wanting one of our players on loan and then either getting them on a free after the loan i.e. Barry despite a modest £ 2 million from a clause in the loan contract) or simply not purchasing them after the loan or offering a pittance for players i.e. Spurs with Adebayor, whilst also often having City pay part of a players wages whilst on loan, or having to pay players off to leave once a loan is up. Hence the requirement in the contract for Negredo that Valencia buy him next summer after the loan.

If Arsenal or any other club come in for Nastasic in Jan or summer we should not let him go on the cheap, but be ruthless as many other clubs are in wanting a higher fee, and always add in a 10% sell on fee, so that if he goes on to be sold again we get further income from that sale.

If we can get at least £ 12 million for Nastasic + say £ 2 - 3 million for Sinclair and maybe get Celtic to buy Gudetti for say £ 2 million at the end of his loan, then that together with the £ 24 million we will have got for Negredo, would mean we would have £ 40 million + straight off the bat to spend next summer, which would be a good starting point for us if we wanted to buy at least 1 significant player to go straight into the first 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.