Matija Nastasić

Prestwich_Blue said:
BlueAnorak said:
I see the Roma manager wants him in January.
Do they have £25m to spend (the going rate for good defenders) or are they just another Italian club taking the piss?
I'd offer him in part exchange for Pjanic.

I doubt Roma would entertain that suggestion but its definitely worth asking the question.He isn't a like for like Yaya replacement but Pjanic is a fantastic talent and would compliment the Ferns and Silva brilliantly,his awareness and mobility may even improve our dynamic.

Nasty and 20m perhaps

Prestwich_Blue said:
BlueAnorak said:
I see the Roma manager wants him in January.
Do they have £25m to spend (the going rate for good defenders) or are they just another Italian club taking the piss?
I'd offer him in part exchange for Pjanic.

Iturbe will be the big star of Italian football the next couple of years, better we get him now as he'll be on all the big teams wish lists soon!!!

mancity dan said:
On the OS, under what the papers say - looks like Chelsea may be after him. Would we sell him to our biggest PL rival?

Can`t see it happening personally.

IMO he`ll go back to Italy in January.

mancity dan said:
On the OS, under what the papers say - looks like Chelsea may be after him. Would we sell him to our biggest PL rival?

Chelsea and Juve after Nasty? Do they realise Boyata is much better (according some Mooners?)

I suppose its only a matter of time before Bayern want Boyata ;-)

Why would Chelsea want an average defender? The lad needs a move ASAP, Sunderland or hull would be a good move for him, or a midtable Italian club

forevermancity said:
Why would Chelsea want an average defender? The lad needs a move ASAP, Sunderland or hull would be a good move for him, or a midtable Italian club
Chelsea wants him because he is not average defender.

Haven't seen Boyata being linked to the likes of Juventus and Chelsea... Still can't understand how the Club rates Boyata more than Nastasic.

Nastasic is not an average defender, he is a young player 21yrs of age with a wealth of experience. There are not many around with his ability and or experience, injuries and lack of football have meant he has stood still for 12 months but he has massive potential and one I hope we realise. When you see what young defenders are being transferred for having a little international and European experience then Nasty is up there with them.

If MP doesn't fancy him then fair enough but let's get a decent fee or deal for him and hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us.

Never seemed like the same player since injuring himself on that shitheap pitch in Hong Kong.

Think the problem may now be mental/confidence.

Shame but if we get most of our money back he can make a fresh start and rebuild his career just as Savic has done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.