Matija Nastasić

abu13 said:
Surely he must be going in January after being frozen out, you would imagine a move is already in place and just waiting for the window to open.

id be surprised if he is still here by the second week of Jan
isnt he injured?

middleton___blue said:
Dax777 said:
abu13 said:
Surely he must be going in January after being frozen out, you would imagine a move is already in place and just waiting for the window to open.

id be surprised if he is still here by the second week of Jan
isnt he injured?
What exactly is wrong with him?

Frozen shoulder.

Jazzman said:
According to transfermarkt.de Nastasic is on his way to Schalke 04.
Would be very good move for him. Despite one horse league, Bundesliga is better than Serie A.

Jazzman said:
According to transfermarkt.de Nastasic is on his way to Schalke 04.

£10m according to a report in the Grauniad. Can't believe that Schalke would pay that for a player that has been frozen out for the best part of a season and that is clearly unwanted. A bit of a loss on his purchase price, which is disappointing given his first season's performances and potential, but would represent reasonable business I suppose.

Would love to know the real reason for his fairly spectacular fall from grace.

10m would be excellent business for us,and represents good value for the buyer,he still has the potential and ability to prove his worth.It seems we are no longer being taken for a ride.

I think we have lost about 8m on him.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
10 million is astounding business considering he hasn't sniffed our first team for awhile

I see what you did there. ;-p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.