Matija Nastasić

Gutted he is off as I genuinely thought we had a top player in this lad.

Obviously the club feels otherwise.

No point him sitting in the stiffs though and I wish him well.

FantasyIreland said:
ArdwickBlue said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
10 million is astounding business considering he hasn't sniffed our first team for awhile

I see what you did there. ;-p

The 10 million could be used on a deal for Koke.

Are you both suggesting that Nasty has a habit?? Still believe he is a better player than Boyata though...

Nastasic is a much better CB than Boyata but he's been frozen out because he doesn't suit the high line Pellegrini's system requires. That we're getting rid of him (and hopefully getting a reported 10m from Schalke) isn't a reflection of his quality but of his suitability towards different defensive systems to ours.

aguerooo93 said:
Nastasic is a much better CB than Boyata but he's been frozen out because he doesn't suit the high line Pellegrini's system requires. That we're getting rid of him (and hopefully getting a reported 10m from Schalke) isn't a reflection of his quality but of his suitability towards different defensive systems to ours.

I see what you did there ;) Subtle....

FantasyIreland said:
ArdwickBlue said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
10 million is astounding business considering he hasn't sniffed our first team for awhile

I see what you did there. ;-p

The 10 million could be used on a deal for Koke.

Agreed. No point Nastasic staying at City and just sitting on the sideline

If Nastasic ends up being Howedes' eventual replacement, and if Howedes goes to United, I will be very, VERY, disappointed.

tenententen said:
If Nastasic ends up being Howedes' eventual replacement, and if Howedes goes to United, I will be very, VERY, disappointed.
Why? Who gives a fuck about United

Hate so have seen your reaction when they signed Di Maria and Falcao

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.