Matija Nastasić

He's 21, is technically very able and was named our Young Player of the Year in 2013.

Not even 18 months ago, he was ranked alongside Varane as the most promising centre back in the world.

Somehow we as a club have managed to conspire to strip this young talent of his value to the point where we can't even get a fee for him.

Why we want to sell him is beyond me but the fact that we have to give him away for free is just comical.

Well done to the board.

Real Madrid have finally figured out the knack of selling players for high fees. We seem unable to learn. Tevez £10m is a recent one that still sticks in my craw.

@BluePhil8 said:
He's 21, is technically very able and was named our Young Player of the Year in 2013.

Not even 18 months ago, he was ranked alongside Varane as the most promising centre back in the world.

Somehow we as a club have managed to conspire to strip this young talent of his value to the point where we can't even get a fee for him.

Why we want to sell him is beyond me but the fact that we have to give him away for free is just comical.

Well done to the board.

Real Madrid have finally figured out the knack of selling players for high fees. We seem unable to learn. Tevez £10m is a recent one that still sticks in my craw.

You're still here then ?

I'd be very surprised if you weren't under some scrutiny.

Poor deal.

He'll be back in the summer after Schalke decide not to pay and the club will have to try and sort out another deal.

Shame hes going, really liked the look of him when he played for us. Think he has plenty of potential.

I suppose we have to back Pellegrini who clearly doesnt rate him and so its best for the club we sell him. Not surprising that its only a loan despite his past. He hasnt played in so long and we are clearly looking to get rid so clubs will low ball us.

I hope he goes straight into the team wherever he goes because I am intrigued to see if he develops.

Davs 19 said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Well done to the board.

You're still here then ?

idgas.gif

I am not concerned if it is a loan with an option to buy so long as we get a loan fee and they pay his wages.

I am confident he will be successful in the Bundesliga.

@BluePhil8 said:
Davs 19 said:
@BluePhil8 said:

Well done to the board.

You're still here then ?

idgas.gif

This pleases me as I hate to see people disappointed

@BluePhil8 said:

Well done to the board.

I have to agree with you wholeheartedly. It's a trend we seem to have set time and again. So many of our younger players aren't given the time or the teaching to become better. I've said this previously in another thread and it is dismissed as if I'm talking bollocks. There seems to be an attitude that it's a ready made player or nothing at all. Daniel sturridge is a classic example of another developing youth player of ours we let go for peanuts. I know there were contractual differences but did we really try to keep him? Like we did with yaya who cried about cake or lack of. What would a fit,of course,Daniel sturridge go for now? 20mill easily. It's really frustrating to see. Nastasic, Young Player of the Year 18 months ago and now after no playing time of any real substance he isn't worth squat to us. It's ridiculous it really is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.