Matija Nastasić

birchwoodgingerste said:
Dont get why we would sell the best young cb at the club.

because those who make the decisions(about the squad and the team) dont rate him as the best young CB at the club

I can see him having a really great career. Not here obviously, but that doesnt mean he cannot become an expensive defender in 2-3 years time.

Why exactly he didnt work out for us I dont know. His debut season couldnt have been better in terms of playing time and also he showed lots of quality.

Will keep and eye on him in future how he does. If his price is about 8m, I would ask 6m but with 20% of future selling fee than 8 m now or similar.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Sky Germany report Schalke will sign Man City's Matija Nastasic on loan, with an option to buy for €12m in the summer.
Good deal for Schalke, if he doesn't impress they can just send him back in the summer

MeatHunterrr said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Sky Germany report Schalke will sign Man City's Matija Nastasic on loan, with an option to buy for €12m in the summer.
Good deal for Schalke, if he doesn't impress they can just send him back in the summer

Hope it's not just an option, otherwise we may be relying on Italians to take him in the summer & they won't pay.

Neville Kneville said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Hope it's not just an option, otherwise we may be relying on Italians to take him in the summer & they won't pay.
At the very least it should have a substantial loan fee, otherwise we're just setting ourselves up to be back to square one in the summer, where no doubt some Italian team will try and loan him for the next year "with the option to buy". All the while his value fallsas his contract runs down

YourMCFC ‏@YourMCFC 2h2 hours ago
Matija Nastasic will join Schalke on loan until the end of the season. They'll have an option to buy him for £9.4m when his loan ends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.