Matija Nastasić

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
YourMCFC ‏@YourMCFC 2h2 hours ago
Matija Nastasic will join Schalke on loan until the end of the season. They'll have an option to buy him for £9.4m when his loan ends

Its something I suppose (assuming they are paying all his wages), but not a 'great deal' from our end is it?

If I understand correctly.......Even a loan with no agreement to buy means we can bring in Bony without compromising FFP.Then,in the summer,we can act accordingly when the restrictions are reduced.

We also get a loan fee,so a good deal imo.

FantasyIreland said:
If I understand correctly.......Even a loan with no agreement to buy means we can bring in Bony without compromising FFP.Then,in the summer,we can act accordingly when the restrictions are reduced.

We also get a loan fee,so a good deal imo.

only if we are allowed to count the negredo money?

chesterbells said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
YourMCFC ‏@YourMCFC 2h2 hours ago
Matija Nastasic will join Schalke on loan until the end of the season. They'll have an option to buy him for £9.4m when his loan ends

Its something I suppose (assuming they are paying all his wages), but not a 'great deal' from our end is it?

Goal are reporting that Schalke have agreed to pay all of his 75k a week wages....

Schalke agree deal with Manchester City for Nastasic

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2015/01/11/7863702/schalke-agree-deal-with-manchester-city-for-nastasic?ICID=HP_BN_1?CMPID=TWUK_150111_NastasicSchalke" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... sicSchalke</a>

EXCLUSIVE
By Paul Clennam

Schalke have reached an agreement with Manchester City over a deal for defender Matija Nastasic, Goal can reveal.

The centre-back, who has fallen out of favour at the Etihad Stadium, will join the German club initially on loan but with a view to a £10 million permanent transfer in the summer.

Goal understands Roberto Di Matteo's side, who are currently fifth in the Bundesliga table, will pay Nastasic's £75,000-a-week wages in full during the six-month loan period.

Negotiations between the two clubs have been ongoing over the past two weeks, with Schalke unable to afford a permanent transfer in January and having only been willing to pay £8m for the Serbia international.

The Bundesliga club have, however, now agreed to meet City's £10m valuation at the conclusion of the 2014-15 campaign, when they will have more funds available for transfers.

Nastasic has been frozen out at City and has only featured in one game thus far this season - the 3-0 Community Shield defeat to Arsenal back in August.

The 21-year-old was initially offered to Premier League rivals Tottenham and Arsenal back in November for a cut-price fee but is now set to complete a switch to Schalke with an official announcement expected in the coming days.

FantasyIreland said:
Very interesting......Mr Clennan suggesting its a guaranteed purchase?

I agree...only place I've seen its a 10m guaranteed purchase in the summer....anyone confirm? Would mean we could add his wages (and his fee!!) to our spending limits in Jan! ;)

It's a decent move for all parties and it doesn't stop us from putting in a buy back clause when moves on permantely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.