Matija Nastasic

good performance....but fuck me, anybody saying he was great needs to get their head tested.

bluemoon is brilliant for overrating players

r.soleofsalford said:
I don't think even 1 commentators praised nastasic, a 19 year old who is playing in the best defence in the league. And yet Stan laurel get praised to the heaven.

Stan laurel isn't fit to bag up nastasic' turds

classy...........

r.soleofsalford said:
I don't think even 1 commentators praised nastasic, a 19 year old who is playing in the best defence in the league. And yet Stan laurel get praised to the heaven.

Stan laurel isn't fit to bag up nastasic' turds

the only time i have heard him discussed was when Nutjob Wilkins was slagging him off! can't remember which game it was before

The marvellous thing about Nasty is that half the time you don't even notice he is there. He quietly and almost effortlessly goes about his business.

It's extremely rare to see a defender of his tender years playing so calmly and with such composure.

jollylescott said:
The marvellous thing about Nasty is that half the time you don't even notice he is there. He quietly and almost effortlessly goes about his business.

It's extremely rare to see a defender of his tender years playing so calmly and with such composure.

composure? boots it out more than anyone in the team. misplaces pass's more than anyone too.

but no, hes the best defender in the world.....

forevermancity said:
jollylescott said:

composure? boots it out more than anyone in the team. misplaces pass's more than anyone too.

Churlish comments mate and just plain wrong if you dont mind me saying.

The lad is 19 years old and already commanding a starting spot in a championship winning team, in a new league and in a new country.

The lad is top drawer, make no mistake about it.

ElMagico said:
Someone asked Lescott on twitter tonight what he thought of Nastasic's performances. His reply:

"A candidate for player of the season. Not enough people talking about him, if he was English people would be raving about him."

I definitely agree about the english part. Shows Lescott is a classy guy too, praising the guy who has taken his place in the first XI.

What a great comment from Lescott. Top pro who was a key part of our title win last year. Even though he lost his place we need to keep him at the club.

blueinsa said:
forevermancity said:
jollylescott said:

Churlish comments mate and just plain wrong if you dont mind me saying.

The lad is 19 years old and already commanding a starting spot in a championship winning team, in a new league and in a new country.

The lad is top drawer, make no mistake about it.

no problem mate,with my views on nasty and mancini i know im to be shot at. hes a good player, dont get me wrong....but the defence looks shakey when hes in it. yesterday he misplaced more passes than any other city player.....but bluemoon fails to see what most matchgoing fans see

good not great, just like mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.