Matija Nastasic

texas pete said:
sergiokun said:
texas pete said:
Good one.

Perhaps he could have the craic with his team mates, contribute to motivating other players, concentrate on sitting there without his face up his arse.

There is no 'I' in 'team'.

Him listening to his walkman whilst at work says me me me.

Not sure why I am surprised.

He told Dzeko he would score the winner at Fulham away… motivation for you, stop picking on one player because your argument is pointless

On the off chance you are not actually as thick as pigshit let me try and explain but using another example:

Is listening to music in the work environment the correct example to set/or impression to give?

Serious question.
Sports stars often listen to music to get in the zone.

SWP's back said:
texas pete said:
sergiokun said:
He told Dzeko he would score the winner at Fulham away… motivation for you, stop picking on one player because your argument is pointless

On the off chance you are not actually as thick as pigshit let me try and explain but using another example:

Is listening to music in the work environment the correct example to set/or impression to give?

Serious question.

Spot on, he is only saying this because it's Lescott... i am sure Nasri had an Ipad before on the bench

sergiokun said:
texas pete said:
sergiokun said:

Serious question.

I totally understand what you’re saying but he is not the first and not the last, no need to insult me, personally I think you’re a prick and should run along.. get over it

No offence meant.

You clearly don't understand what I am saying hence the comment of my argument is pointless...

Personally, I couldn't understand the Adeybayor interview in the Arsenal polo shirt irrelevant of the circumstances before.

Anyway, do carry on.

sergiokun said:
SWP's back said:
texas pete said:

Serious question.

Spot on, he is only saying this because it's Lescott... i am sure Nasri had an Ipad before on the bench
If it works for them then that is all I care about.

texas pete said:
sergiokun said:
texas pete said:

Serious question.

I totally understand what you’re saying but he is not the first and not the last, no need to insult me, personally I think you’re a prick and should run along.. get over it

No offence meant.

You clearly don't understand what I am saying hence the comment of my argument is pointless...

Personally, I couldn't understand the Adeybayor interview in the Arsenal polo shirt irrelevant of the circumstances before.

Anyway, do carry on.

Ok mate, Yeah like swp said as long as it works then that is all that matters.. Ade doing interview in Arsenal top stunned me... god noes why he did that, like balo with Ac milan top

texas pete said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
texas pete said:
One word.

Perception.

One word.

Worthless.

Good one.

Perhaps he could have the craic with his team mates, contribute to motivating other players, concentrate on sitting there without his face up his arse.

Surprisingly there was no HIM in team either that day so im not sure what your point is. If he had been on the bench doing that you would have a point but if he isn't in the team im pretty sure he doesn't even have to be there so you have a worthless, fruitless and completely pointless argument

BoyBlue_1985 said:
texas pete said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
One word.

Worthless.

Good one.

Surprisingly there was no HIM in team either that day so im not sure what your point is. If he had been on the bench doing that you would have a point but if he isn't in the team im pretty sure he doesn't even have to be there so you have a worthless, fruitless and completely pointless argument

He didn't even make the squad of 18 did he??? He must just hate Lescott

BoyBlue_1985 said:
texas pete said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
One word.

Worthless.

Good one.

See work environment

I have nothing against Lescott - please point me towards my previous onslaughts of him!

Fair play to Lescott in that interview. It can't be easy to see your place in the team go to a 19 year old kid, but I think he realises how good Nastasic could be. He's right too, because he is in the team on merit and why fix something that isn't broken?

texas pete said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
texas pete said:
Good one.

See work environment

I have nothing against Lescott - please point me towards my previous onslaughts of him!

Yes but he is injured and does not have to travel with the squad and yet he did.
Im sure absolutely nobody apart from you is angry about him listening to music in a game he wasn't involved in while watching the football. He doesn't work in an office so stop banging on about perception and work environment like he clocks in a 9 to 5 job
I didnt say you have anything against him apart from this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.