Matija Nastasic

ANY1aBLUE said:
GaudinoMotors said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Probably why we cant keep a clean sheet! Lescott has 'lost his legs' and, frankly, its getting embarrassing. He was only ever of an average ability anyway and 23m was ludicrous. Shame, seems a nice bloke and tries hard - but he isnt good enough.

Brilliant for us last year - has been part of a tight defence that has won 3 trophies in 2 years - but alas - not good enough for you. "legs have gone" and an embarrassment - ffs

Seems our manager feels the same also - i suppose you think his opinion wrong too? LAST YEAR IS A YEAR AGO!

it seems the done thing to rubbish our players for the sake of it

Had a united supporting lecturer tell me that he looks no where near good enough and has been dreadful in every game this year pretty much.

Told him to stop talking out of his arse, and come back when theres a better under 20 centre half in Europe at the moment. Oh and Phil Jones is dogshit.

Probably threw away my A for my next assignment.

Caveman said:
Best 19 year old centre half I've ever seen.

Don't want to hype him too much but very much this. So composed for his age. Think Mancini has made signing of the season in the long-run here. While Michu, Diame and co. will recieve more credit, and rightly so right now, we have signed the best of the lot overall IMO.

MCFC1993 said:
Had a united supporting lecturer tell me that he looks no where near good enough and has been dreadful in every game this year pretty much.

Told him to stop talking out of his arse, and come back when theres a better under 20 centre half in Europe at the moment. Oh and Phil Jones is dogshit.

Probably threw away my A for my next assignment.

Anonymous marking is your friend.

SlauterPFK said:
Found some news that Matija is the Player of the month on Fb?
1.Nasty
2.Silva
3.Zab

Saw it too and it is totally deserved, this fella has been the one signing from the summer onwards that has provided to show quality and a level head and has slotted into the back four with ease. well done.

BlueGun said:
Has this lad even had a bad game yet.... he's just too good for his age.

To be fair he really struggled today. Maybe a bit harsh to say he had a bad game but I don't think he had a good game. But great experience and he is a top player now with the potential to become world class.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
BlueGun said:
Has this lad even had a bad game yet.... he's just too good for his age.

To be fair he really struggled today. Maybe a bit harsh to say he had a bad game but I don't think he had a good game. But great experience and he is a top player now with the potential to become world class.

Struggled? all things considered I thought he played well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.