Matija Nastasic

smithy167 said:
forevermancity said:
MihaiCity said:
if you tell me that you preffer rekik over nasty atm i will stop watching football

how much have you seen of rekik then?
How much have you seen of Rekik in top flight football?

thats not the point. he's been top draw in the ressies and today

il trust my judgement and someone who plays with both over some randoms on the internet, if thats ok with all you.

Terry venqble of the sun thinks that oscar and.caulker r the best youngster in epl..what a joke...either he doesnt watch us or doesnt like us

forevermancity said:
hes been massively overrated on here, rekik is a class above him and today showed it.

nasty looks decent, but looks slow.

decent prospect yes, but rekik is the guy people should be drooling over

Oh dear, oh dear

If you seriously believe that then football isn't for you.... And I've watched rekik many times however unless he learns to be more dominant in the air he'll never make a top level centre half, to even compare these two at this stage is bordering on mediocre.

Nasti is already at less than 20 top flight games better than any kid of his age in world football in that position- if you can tell me any better ill show my arse, the 'reason' for what you describe as 'overreaction' is that some on here see a little more than you, no shame in that though!!!

forevermancity said:
hes been massively overrated on here, rekik is a class above him and today showed it.

Possibly the most ridiculous post this year. Rekik is progressing nicely but is not ready for the first team. He is a little light weight and not commanding enough as yet. On the other hand Nasty looks strong, composed, cultured and most importantly of all unflappable. He will make mistakes but appears to be the sort of character that can handle that and forget them as he seems to have every confidence in his own ability. He will be a top top player imo.

80s Shorts said:
forevermancity said:

Possibly the most ridiculous post this year. Rekik is progressing nicely but is not ready for the first team. He is a little light weight and not commanding enough as yet. On the other hand Nasty looks strong, composed, cultured and most importantly of all unflappable. He will make mistakes but appears to be the sort of character that can handle that and forget them as he seems to have every confidence in his own ability. He will be a top top player imo.
How old is he? 19? the kids got it all top player already imo will end up a world class centre half imo.

Been well impressed with him over the last few months, imagine what he'll be like with a couple of seasons PL experience in his pocket ......... If his development carries on the way it has done then hope he's here for the next 10 years

forevermancity said:

LOL

Good one, you almost had me then.

forevermancity said:

You nearly had me too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.