Matija Nastasic

Savic is doing very good at fiorentina... fiorentina have the second best defense in serie a just behind juventus... they have a good defensive section of coaching staffs... nastasic was moulded correctly by them and savic is being now... city is reaping the rewards from the millions paid for nastasic...

hes been massively overrated on here, rekik is a class above him and today showed it.

nasty looks decent, but looks slow.

decent prospect yes, but rekik is the guy people should be drooling over

forevermancity said:
hes been massively overrated on here, rekik is a class above him and today showed it.

decent prospect yes, but rekik is the guy people should be drooling over[/

Every post you write is utter and complete bollox

forevermancity said:

Not even good for a clarkie.

grim up north said:
forevermancity said:

decent prospect yes, but rekik is the guy people should be drooling over[/

Every post you write is utter and complete bollox

having watched rekik over the last season and a half, and today, he looks a better prospect than nasty. my opinion.

rekik will be a world beater in 3 years time, he has it all

forevermancity said:

BEHAVE!! Nastasic had another solid game and his passing from out the back is improving>> Rekik is potentially a quality player but currently id take Nastasic over him..

forevermancity said:

if you tell me that you preffer rekik over nasty atm i will stop watching football

MihaiCity said:
forevermancity said:

if you tell me that you preffer rekik over nasty atm i will stop watching football

how much have you seen of rekik then?

forevermancity said:
MihaiCity said:
forevermancity said:

how much have you seen of rekik then?
How much have you seen of Rekik in top flight football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.