Matija Nastasic

He is very much a Pep player.
Very comfortable with the ball, composed under pressure and defensively is solid also.
Pep moulded Pique into the exact same style of player.

Forget about Pep though, Mancini is the manager.

Back to yesterday, I was once again impressed with what I saw he never put himself under pressure, he dealt with his duties well and showed good understanding with kolo.
He came under a lot of aerial pressure and didn't look like he was struggling at all, especially when in his usual partnership Kompany will deal with most aerial battles.

He's not made any crunching last ditch tackles? Isn't that in it's self a positive that he's not HAD to make any? He's always been in the right place at the right time so far

OB1 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
you don't even notice he's there

He's a secret weapon: the stealth defender.

the most impressive thing is his attitude and personality - he NEVER looks fazed or anxious in the slightest! always got that calm look on his face, doesn't hurry or rush anything, and best of all he doesn't smile ever (the sign of a top defender)

he is simply the polar opposite of Savic!

didn't have alot to do, but despite of that i thought he had another good game... he will surpase his serbian friends vidic and ivanovic in the future imo...

scout.reporter said:
didn't have alot to do, but despite of that i thought he had another good game... he will surpase his serbian friends vidic and ivanovic in the future imo...
He'll easily surpass vidic in the next 3 or so years. I think he already has surpassed ivanovic

Raggi01 said:
scout.reporter said:
He'll easily surpass vidic in the next 3 or so years. I think he already has surpassed ivanovic
i don't think so... Imo ivanovic is chelseas best right back and best central defender... And besides, both vidic and ivanovic have been in premier leauge teams of the season several times, so nastasic has a little way to go to get there, and i am sure he will...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.